THE SAD TRUTH

Hello everyone! It has been far too long.

I am posting on here for what will most likely be the last installment to this book ever.

I know what you are all thinking...

What? Gigi, no how could you?

I want you to know that this is just as sad for me as it is for you. Letting go of such a huge part of my entire experience on this app.  It has taken me many months to come to a collective decision, by myself without the corruption of others' opinions.

I Wish You Were Gay was something I started in January of 2019 (beginning of this year.) I was so excited to be writing about something I had a bunch of knowledge about and although we reached a couple roadblocks -- such as forgetting Billie's veganism, I was content.

Now it is October 27th, 2019. Nearing the end of the year. Although I am the same age as I was when I started this book, I have definitely evolved not only as a writer but as a person.

As much as I tried to envision myself completing this book, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Avalon is such a precious character and person and I think if I were to try to write more about her now, I would get absolutely nowhere. From the very beginning, this book was confusing and apparently had too many characters. It was all over the place and I literally made it just so I could have fun with my writing skills.

 I am so undeniably sorry to those who have stuck with it, hoping each day that I would finally update.

And in all honesty, I think I am going to freeze my other books, such as Trouble and Lost.

I am coming into my own as a person and I want to be working on something more 'Gigi' as of now, such as Queen Bee.

This doesn't mean this is the last you will be seeing of me.

I will be just as active if not more active than I used to be.

Literally, dm me if you wanna talk about virtually anything, I am so bored all the time and it would be really nice to have someone to talk to and someone who will help me brainstorm ideas.

With all of that said. This is the last time I am going to request of this but please, please PLEASE request, songs, movies, and books. Inspiration literally comes everywhere and I love it when I can see other people's points of view.

Also, give me fanfiction ideas! I am in the place where I can honestly write about anything and I would love for you to pitch your ideas to me!!! Anything is welcome.

(p.s. I really just started a Liam Stewart fanfic because I am in love with Harris, -peep my pfp and I wanted to know if you guys would read it?)

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR THE BEST NINE MONTHS A GIRL COULD ASK FOR.

(this is the saddest book break up D: )

yours truly,

Giggles <3