Party Memories

Sydney's P.O.V

There Sydney was, sat on a worn couch next to a pink haired girl named Felisha, venting out all her drunk problems.

"I'm just so overwhelmed because I have no fucking idea how to touch my nose with my tongue." She complained.

Felisha patted her back for comfort, even though her mind was screaming at her to run away.

This bitch is loco.

The duo eventually heard a commotion outside and decided to check it out.

What they saw was not ideal.

They saw a soaked Avalon from head to toe, a half naked drunk bozo, and Autumn..

Wait what the fuck?

Autumn was clipping her damn toenails over the pool.

Disgusting.

Sydney let out a drunk giggle, followed by a burp.

"Hey it's Tana Mongoose." She said, watching Tana approach.

Tana smiled in greeting, initiating conversation.

"Bitch I have a pretty fire hair color idea that would look bomb on you..." She suggested.

Felisha looked at the two with wide eyes, wanting no part in the shitshow about to take place.

Sydney nodded her head enthusiastically, following Tana.

Let's just say a hairdresser, was not one of her talents.

Genesis' P.O.V.

Genesis was bored and wanted to cool down.

So she did what any drunk underage teenager at a rager would do.

She stripped her clothes off, and went running through the crowds of people.

"Genesis! Genesis! Genesis!"

She didn't even know how the fuck they knew her name but she didn't care.

She felt alive.

Stefanie's P.O.V

"I CAN'T HELP... FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU." Stefanie screamed/sang.

She thought it was a good idea to initiate a karaoke battle and decided to go first.

Even though her vocals sounded like a screeching turtle.

Yes those do not in fact exist.

She felt as if she could top even Billie Eilish with her fire vocals.

No literally, her throat was on fucking fire.

And even though she was destroying her nonexistant vocals, she was having the time of her life.

Only for her to forget this shit in the morning...

Autumn's P.O.V

Autumn glared down at the boy across from her, both of them in an intense game of pool.

Winner gets $10.

For Autumn and her broke ass, that was almost as much as a small loan of a million dollars.

She was determined.

But ofcourse, she had a shit sense of direction because she was already drunk as fuck and royally screwed it up.

The loser was required to drink 6 shots.

Which made her even more drunk if that was possible.

She could barely even tell colors apart at this point and giggled whenever she looked at someone's face.

Which she would still probably do while she was sober.

She stumbled out by the pool and looked at her distorted feet.

Her vision made everything twirl and look out of proportion, including her toenails.

"I needa clipping shit."

She reached in her purse and conveniently grabbed out nail clippers.

She began hacking at her toes, wiping the clippings off and into the pool.

When she felt as if her feet were pretty once more, she stood up, before stumbling and hitting her head on the side of the pool.

Another hospital visit.

---------------------

A/N

Writing this took too much thought lmfao. Hope you enjoyed and stay coolio.