Chapter 60

🎂 Birthday Special 🎂

March Third 2000

Kelly's P.O.V.

I sliced the bread diagonally, meticulously placing both halves on the center of the plate beside me.

After admiring my work, I picked up the dish and waddled over to the living room.

I approached the worn couch that was sat before the television.

"Aiden." I called out.

My little boy whipped his head around quickly, big green eyes piercing into my soul.

He gave me a toothy grin and reached out for the food.

"OH GOD." I groaned, grasping my stomach and dropping the plate.

"Mommy!? What's happening?" Aiden asked, concern prominent in his tone.

And as soon as I saw the liquid pooling between my legs, just like that, I knew.

This baby was coming today.

----------------------------------

Present Day

Avalon's P.O.V.

happy birthday lovely!

happy birthday!

OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎂 🎉 🍾 😃

Whose birthday is it?

I scrolled through the heaps of comments on my latest post, smiling at all of the birthday wishes.

My feed was full of cringeworthy pictures of me throughout different times in my life.

It warmed my heart.

I began scrolling through Instagram stories and posts, replying to the ones that tagged me before I came upon one in particular.

wherearetheavocados "wish you were gay" OUT 9AM PT. TOMORROW BE REEEAAADY

Isn't that the song she sang once before?

Just the thought of having something to look forward to the next day made me super excited. I squealed and hopped up and down before cringing and stopping.

What was that?

-------------------------------------

March Third 2000

Kelly's P.O.V.

I held the little bundle of love in my arms, mesmorized by her emerald green eyes. They trapped me in a spell.

Fresh tears made their way onto my face as I reveled in my creation.

Our creation.

The door opened to reveal my little boy Aiden, he grinned at me as he padded across the hospital floor, racing to my side.

His jaw dropped once his eyes landed on her.

"Mama she's so pretty!" He squealed.

Unfortunately, once my sister arrived this would no longer be my baby. It would be her child, her responsibility.