Chapter 75

Autumn's P.O.V.

I always thought Avalon was stupid sometimes but this was just downright idiotic.

"This is very bad." Josie murmered, pacing back and forth.

I was in a 'meeting' with Finneas and co when we got wind of the disappearance of a very important girl.

Billie. Fucking. Eilish.

They lost a celebrity.

Seriously though, how hard is it to find a girl wearing oversized clothes?

"What's bothering me is that she hasn't called." Finneas stated, looking at his phone screen as if it would ring any second now.

"Maybe they don't want to be found? Sounds like a lame getaway from a movie or some shit." Maddie said quietly.

I clicked my tongue and hummed in agreement to Maddie's earlier statement.

"We did put a tracker in her phone just incase some crazed fan attempted to kidnap her." Josie said, causing us all to look at her strangely.

"Why the - " I stopped myself, resorting to facepalming myself in confusion.

Finneas snapped his fingers, approaching the computer and typing in random keys.

"This isn't a spy movie Finn." I reminded him, voice monotone.

"I know." He answered, squinting his eyes in 'concentration'.

"You have no idea what the fuck you're doing, do you?" I asked.

"Nope." He breathed out.

Josie just laughed before typing away on her phone.

She turned the screen towards us, displaying an app.

"The BillTracker?" I choked out, trying not to laugh.

That is the dumbest idea ever.

"Shut up I didn't have too much time." Josie shut me down, cheeks flaring in embarrassment.

"So?" Finneas started. "Where's my sister?"

Josie scrolled in on a location.

"Dallas." She replied.

"Ooh my favorite country!"

Chills ran down my spine. There is nobody else on Earth that I knew who was as stupid as who could possible be at the door.

I spun my chair around to meet the eyes of my sworn enemy as she twirled her car keys around.

So iconic yet so fucking annoying.

"Shall we hit the road?" Gigi asked, followed by a giggle.

---------------------------------

Avalon's P.O.V.

Turns out, dogs aren't as smart as I originally thought. 

"Eve." I called. "Evie! Come on."

The dog just sat there, looking at me like a baby, inspecting the world. Her eyes were wide and her tounge was stuck out in my direction.

"Please move!" I encouraged, attempting to coax it to walk.

"Should I have not called it a mutt?" Billie asked, seemingly ashamed.

The dog huffed and turned its back on us.

Billie loves dogs, don't get her wrong. But nobody, and I mean nobody poops on Billie's shoes.