Let Me Explain! <3

A/N

If anyone is confused let me explain the situation to y'all :)

So Billie and Ava "broke up" because of the texts Ava had found. She said that Billie had been cheating on her but it really depends on your personal opinion this time because..

Avalon was basically pronounced dead...

And it had been months....

Sound like cheating?

I don't know.

Remember how Avalon was hit by the car and basically dreamt half the book? In that time, Gigi was there to comfort Billie and they just got close. There is a reason as to why Gigi understood Billie so much and we will get there later on.

Avalon was hit by the car a little bit after her birthday which was in March. Now she had been in a coma for about three months.

So it was June when she woke up, and June when they broke up.

Valentine's Day is in February. Meaning I just skipped a whole eight months worth of tea.

Ahah nope I'm kidding.

Yes it has been eight months since the big break up and I bet you are wondering..

What did we miss in all those months?

Absolutely nothing!

Yep. Within those months is basically just Ava attempting to find herself again after a major heartbreak.

And a lot of relationship love with Finn, Cici and the others and their boos.

Speaking of boos...

In the Valentine's special there seemed to be some CoNfUsIoN.

Let me clarify.

Abigail is with Josh. The store kid. When Ava bumped into him (IN HER DREAM) she had mentioned his GRAY eyes. Those eyes had made a reappearance when he was spending VD with Abby.

Autumn was with Isaac. Honestly idk why people were surprised 😂. They had been talking for a while and they were still kinda in that awkward dating not dating stage as of the VD chapter.

Cierra was with.... Well Finneas. No offense but if you didn't know that, Were you really paying attention? Lmao. These two are currently my favorite (EXISTING) couple, like I die every time I write about them 😍

Billie was with - Well whaddya know... It's Gigi ahaha. That one is pretty self explanatory...

And Avalon was lonely... Like me oof.

(The Questiob below by Autumn)

"So Billie didn't fight to get her back?"

Unfortunately she did not. Billie didn't feel as if Avalon was being fair to her. She had waited ant it wasn't even cheating, just hanging out as Bil would say.

Another question I was asked by my friend Isabella...

"Will they get back together?"

This question made me laugh tbh ahah.

YES OF COURSE! 😂

This is a BiLlIe EyElAsH fanfiction.

I don't think I would even enjoy making you guys go through this rollercoaster only for the OTP to never get paired.

I am cruel but not that bad I hope 😂

So yes our duo is going to be endgame so ya.

Unfortunately there is a lot of tea before that.

Keep in mind that eight months is a really fucking long time. This means that almost every existing relationship has either evolved or ended. If I deem it necessary, there will be flashbacks to stuff that happened within those lost months.

But I doubt that'll happen much.

Also, who do y'all think Sam is?

I'm honestly so pumped.

Ugh there is SO MUCH tea I'm so exciteddd.