Chapter 54

"Babe, come on, let's go." Sam said, wrapping his hand securely around my wrist.

"But Billie... I want to see if she's oka-"

"She's fine. You saw her yourself." He assured.

I nodded distantly. Something about Billie had seemed off just then. She seemed so excited to see me and that instantly disappeared.

I wonder why.

I allowed my boyfriend to tow me out of the hospital as I allowed my mind to wonder.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

My eyes lit up instantly.

"Yes please!" I yelled out and he laughed at me.

"You're adorable." He complimented before blushing brightly.

At this I couldn't help but feel the heat rush to my cheeks as well. He was so sweet when he wanted to be.

-------------------------------

"I'll have a number.... 9." I whispered to my boyfriend, finally having decided on a meal.

We were at McDonald's and I had my heart set on the two cheesburger meal.

He turned and looked at me weirdly.

"That's a lot of food. You sure?"

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

"You don't need all the extra fat. We can get you a garden salad?"

My jaw dropped. How could he say something like that? He just made a decision for me and I hated it. 

Why couldn't he accept the fact that a bitch likes burgers?

Billie would most definitely understand.

She would probably say something like :

'Baby you can eat whatever your heart desires. Either way, I will still love you.'

Ever since we got together, Sam has been making me feel horrible about myself. He would make indirect jabs at things I did that he didn't appreciate then he would pepper me in kisses later.

His anger issues also seemed to get much worse. He would yell at me quite a lot and it always made me feel small and unimportant.

"Uhm. I kinda want to eat some burgers right now.." I murmured.

Sam looked at me for a good minute before rolling his eyes and pulling up to the speaker.

I was overjoyed when he ordered my meal along with a garden salad.

He handed me the bag once it was delivered and I licked my lips before reaching for the first burger.

"Not so fast." Sam stopped me.

I looked at him weirdly before he took the salad out and handed it to me.

"You can have the salad first and after we get back from the gym you can have a burger."

Why is he now telling me what to do?

"But Sam I-"

"Babe." His intimidating gaze getting the best of me.

I groaned in annoyance and turned away from him in my seat.

My phone dinged due to a notification and I checked to see it was a post by Billie.

I gazed at the screen for a minute before smiling to myself.

"Whatcha looking at?" Sam asked curiously as he took a sharp turn.

"Nothing." I dismissed, continuing to look at the post.

@wherearetheavocados
new song dropping 2nite. think you can steal my bitch? wrong.

ShE's MiNe.

-------------------------------------

A/N

Aahhhggg.

Sorry for taking a million years to post.

This week was extremely hectic because we performed our first show for the school musical last night ahaha.

It went extremely well and I can't believe tonight is the last show :(((

Anywhooooo.

Whaddya think about Sam? 👀

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3