Chapter 66

"You are so fucking stupid..." Gigi deadpanned, facepalming herself.

"Well at least I wasn't caught!" Isaac yelled back.

"Shut your damn mouth!" Gigi ordered.

There they were, sitting in Isaac's living room, regretting the stupid mistakes they had all made that night.

"I still hate him." Isaac gestured to Sam.

Sam just flipped him off before turning his attention back to his phone, looking in the camera lens and fixing his hair.

"Sam... Explain why the fuck you thought hitting her was a good idea?"

"She was annoying me!" He huffed sounding like a stressed six-year old.

"I don't understand why she couldn't have hired smarter people to carry out her plan.." Gigi murmered, regretting agreeing to the plan.

"I could definitely deal without you on the team." Isaac retorted, earning a rough slap to the back of his head.

Tana walked out of the bathroom, chewing obnoxiously on a piece of gum.

"What are y'all yapping about now?" She asked.

"Oh nothing, just Sam and his inability to act like a competent human being." Gigi answered.

"Give him a break." She slurred, wrapping her arms around Sam's frame.

Isaac and Gigi groaned simultaneously.

"If we are talking about incompetence, who is the one who screwed up her relationship with Billie and had to get herself 'killed' to get out of it?" Sam finally said something of value, triggering laughter.

"Well at least I never got physical with Bil. Not in that way ofcourse we - WHY THE HELL AM I TELLING YOU THIS!?" She groaned.

"Can't relate. My relationship is growing strong." Isaac marveled, smiling proudly.

"That's hardly something to be proud of, everyone knows it isn't even real." Tana shot him down, sighing.

"Why do I hang out with you losers?" A voice boomed.

All the attention was brought to the kitchen.

There Finneas stood, leaning over the kitchen counter, chewing on an apple.

"Because you love us." Gigi suggested, smiling seductively.

Finneas rolled his eyes at her, having not the slightest bit of interest.

"When she returns she isn't gonna appreciate all of your failures... Seeing as her plan is the only one that worked so far." Finneas said cynically.

"Oh and what about you Mr. Perfect?"

"Dude... They still don't even know." Fin argued, rolling his eyes.

Sam scoffed.

He opened his mouth as if to say something not-so smart before the door opened.

"She's here..." Tana giggled.

"Come out and play." Gigi winked.

----------------------------

A/N

Wow. Wowowowoowow.

Shook yet?

I for sure am.

This is supposed to be a short read and yes I planned on posting this later but I couldn't help it.

The A-Team ahahaha.

But who is A?