Chapter 32

Billie's P.O.V

"My V is for vendetta."

"Thought that I'd feel better."

"But now I got a Bellyache."

I wrapped up the song nicely, earning a ripple of applause throughout the crowd of people.

I walked offstage to take a swig of water and grab the stool for my ballads.

I sat down on the stool and grasped my ukulele close to my body.

"Baby I don't feel so good."

"Six words you never understood."

As I sang, I thought of Avalon. I thought of her hair, her eyes, her smile...

And soon the positive thoughts, turned into negative ones.

"I dont give a fuck."

"Then leave."

"I just wanna make you feel okay.." When I reached the chorus, my voice sounded more broken than ever.

"But all you do is look the - " I choked on the last couple notes, unable to do it.

Tears streamed down my face and I hid my head in my hands. I couldn't bare for my fans to see me cry. It showed weakness and I was not weak.

"I can't tell you how much I wish I didn't wanna stay." The crowd continued.

"I just kinda wish you were gay."

I smiled through my tears as my fans completed my song for me.

Following my breakdown, there was a silence before conversation erupted.

One in particular caught my attention.

"Billie! This is important!" A young girl who was holding her phone exclaimed.

"Yeah?" I asked concerned.

"It's Avalon!" She yelled. "She got in a car accident!"

Someone from the front row opened up Instagram, pressed a few buttons, and angled the device toward me.

I leaned in and examine it, noticing the handle instantly.

Cierra.

It was a picture of Avalon, mask on her face. She looked really pale. So pale you might've thought her dead..

@iamnotcierra - pull through...

The situation looked really bad. Then I asked myself an important question.

What exactly happened.

When?

No no - Is she okay!?

I frantically gave the phone back to the fan and darted off stage, bumping into Finneas on my way.

"Please watch them - entertain them - do whatever! I gotta go."

Grabbing my phone and my coat, I rushed out the door hoping to find a means of transportation.

"Need a ride?" I heard from behind me.

I spun around and met the eyes of Gigi. She was smirking, twirling her car keys around.

"Yeah, What do you drive?" I asked.

She just wiggled her eyebrows and took off in a direction. I followed after her.

----------------------

A fucking punch buggy.

This bitch drove a punch buggy.

"It's a 2004 Volkswagen Beetle." She explained, sounding extremely proud of this ugly piece of metal.

"I can't be seen in one of these!" I exclaimed.

"What's more important right now. Mu car, or your girlfriend?"

Okay that stung.

Gigi slid into the drivers seat and I in the passengers.

Once inside, she pressed play on the current playlist she wa looking to and what do you know?

The song playing was one of mine.

COPYCAT.

She giggled, embarrassed.

"Sorry." She apologized.

"Its cool." I replied.

I still didn't understand why people thought I didn't listen to my own music. And every time it was played around me, people seemed alologetic. I write music I like so I can listen to it.

I don't create songs for fansm. They're for me but I do share them with people to enjoy.

"Can you maybe - drive a little faster?" I asked, the anticipation getting to me.

Gigi rolled her eyes at my impatience, sermingly bothered about something else as well.

"What's up?" I asked her curiously.

She shook her head if whatever thoughts plagued her mind.

"Nothing." She dismissed.

Thotiana by Blueface came on and the mood instantly lightened.

We both laughed, and sang and danced in the car, enjoying each other's company.

Little did the two friends know, that as they jammed out, Avalon's heart was failing for the second time that day.

-------------------------

A/N

So I payed tribute to my dream car. A 2004 Volkswagen beetle.

I made Billie react to it in the same way everyone usually reacts when I tell then I want that car.

I think they are adorable and if you don't like it, you never needed a ride that bad in thw first place 😂

Gracias por.... leer?

Forgot what reading is in Spanish...

<3