Chaptet 71

"Shit she isn't supposed to be here.. Why is she here!" Finneas seethed to himself.

He grew frustrated, clearly not wanting to be seen.

Life's a bitch.

Gigi's gaze shifted to the car before her before her eyes landed on Finn.

She smiled evily and turned back to Jessica, pointing out our vehicle.

As soon as both of their gazes landed upon all of us, there was no escape.

Finneas clearly knew that too and removed the keys from the ignition, begrudgingly getting out of the car. He gestured for Billie and I to follow and he started for the door.

Gigi and Jessica had already entered the house, somehow having complete faith we would be following not long after.

I attempted to stand on my feet and stumbled but before I hit the ground, small arms wrapped around my figure.

I looked up to meet Billie's eyes as she placed my shoulder across her arm and began half-carrying me.

"No Bil wait." She froze, leaning my against the car door as her ocean eyed clashed with my emerald ones.

"What's up?" She asked nervously.

"I-I'm so sorry... I was a fool for breaking up with you and - I swear I didn't kiss Finn. He actually initiated it after going on about some random-"

I was cut off quickly by a pair of lips meeting my own.

Shock coursed through my veins and I soon relaxed, wrapping my arms around her neck, wincing slightly at the pain it caused. It didn't bother me too much because this was extremely worth it.

Our kiss was electric. All the motions that were built up over the past 10 months flowing together in one passionate kiss.

It wasn't just a kiss but a promise. A promise that no matter how cluttered the pathway may seem, We would always sleigh the dragon of separation and find each other.

I loved her and she loved me and thats all that mattered.

"Ahem."

We broke away, both of us gasping for air as I saw Gigi standing there awkwardly.

"Come on in." She invited, smiling a little bit.

Smiling?

Billie bit her lip and smiled at me cutely, before picking me up again and leading me inside.

------------------------------

"So I'm assuming you want an explanation." Jessica said, not very much a question and more of a statement of knowing.

"Yeah we do." I spoke up.

"We're on your side." She started and I scoffed.

Finneas sent me a hard glare as a warning to shut up.

I just sighed and leaned into Billie.

She smiled at me and rubbed my arm in comfort, allowing me to relax and return my attention to the woman.

"I can assure you we meant no harm."

"You see, I never did approve of your relationship. I believe people of the opposite sex should be paired and even though I love seeing you happy, I still stand by that."

"It started off as a harmless way to make sure you two didn't end up together but my team took it a bit too far.

Jessica glared at Gigi who raised her hands in surrender.

"Recruiting Sam was just the dumbest mistake. We believed he could win you back by sparking some old memories and wooing you and we clearly all missed his abusive nature."

"Autumn did a good job of protecting you in that situation. Oh and you're probably wondering Autumn's part in all of this? Like I said before, the team took it a bit too far and somehow roped her into it."

Hearing all of this caused my head to spind and I gulped.

"They blackmailed her Ava. I am quite sure Autumn would never willingly do anything to hurt you... I always liked that girl."

"And Gigi here.." She trailed off.

"Yeah I'm not actually a bitch... I think? Haha um I have a boyfriend and am not in fact interested. You are attractive though!" She said towards Billie.

"And Finneas?" Billie asked.

Finn turned towards his sister.

"Same as Autumn. I don't even know who threatened me to this day but I had gotten a phone call. They threatened Cierra and you.." He explained, seemingly regretting everything.

"There is a greater threat. Somebody is doing all of this to most likely get back at you Billie. Have you had any drama with anyone who may hate your guts to the point of wanting to kill you?" Jessica asked cautiously.

"That could honestly be anyone." Billie smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

Footsteps resonated from the hallway,  someone padding down the steps.

It was a boy, in his boxers, in the damn living room.

He seemed to not have a care in the world as he saw all of us and just said:

"Sup."

"Jess... Who is that?" I asked, anger boiling up inside.

"Harvey. I have tried to uninvite him several times but he keeps coming back. He thinks its some kind of Bed and Breakfast." She muttered, clearly annoyed with the boy.

"And Mel is she...?"

Jessica nodded.

Great...

Ring Ring.

Billie grabbed her phone and held it to her ear.

Her eyes widened and she glanced at her brother before sending me a worried look.

"Yeah - Yeah we're - on our way." She rushed out, hanging up.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

Her eyes met mine and they glazed over with tears.

"It's - my - dad."

----------------------------------

Thank you for all and the love and support you have given me over the past few days. Your encouraging comments really lifted my spirits.

I am proud to say, after waking up at 3 am and thinking about life, I have not only regained a new interest in writing, but I have created a plotline that could possibly last another 60 or so chapters....

Dont @ me if it may be less.. 😂

I have been super bipolar when it comes to writing this and I apologize for all the mixed signals.

I'm sure you guys are thinking

"Is she continuing the story... Is she not?"

Yes I am.

And I am posting whenever I want because I can.

Lmao.

Also, what do you think about Billion being back on track? I decided to treat you guys since you suffered through their drama for far too long. 😂

Okay this is a long chapter and a long note so I am gonna get up because I have to go to school...

Bye love you! <3