Chapter 10. Running Back Into You...

Michael continued to walk to God knows where, wherever his legs and feet were taking him. He couldn't stand to look at Dawnette right now, especially after realizing that little boy Kyan was his. Kyan was his son and she kept him away for four years. No contact that she tried to make and inform him that they've conceived a child together.

His first child, at that.

Michael always thought that Giuliana was his one and only child he had ever had and that was with his then wife Geena. But... here he is at this studio trying to get work done, but only to have the woman he madly loves bring their child he had no clue of. Can he say he was hurt? Yes. Was he infuriated? Most definitely. He had every right to be and feel the way that he was feeling as of now.

This is a child being concerned in this situation. For the love of God, Michael would have never though Dawnette would do something like this. Was this all out of anger because of their relationship and how things were one-sided? Was it because he said he didn't love her back? It had to be because he was engaged to be married at the time. Is that why she never contacted him about Kyan?

It just had to be.

Although their were in such a complexed relationship and it ended on a bad note, she should have never left him out on their child's life. If she wanted to cut all ties with him then fine, but that doesn't include their son that they had together. And boy, did Kyan look exactly like him. He knew something was awfully strange about him. Not in a bad way, of course. He looked too much like him when he was a child himself. From his eyes to his nose then his smile...just everything.

He was his spitting image.

His twin to be exact.

Coming to a stop in a vacant hallway that he knew was nowhere close to Studio A, he saw that there was a bench and he decided to take a seat. As he did so, he leaned foward while letting his arms rest upon his lap with his hands intertwined. His eyes were glued to the white tile floor as if he was in a daze. There weren't so many questions he wanted and needed to be answered. All he really wanted to know is why? Why did she keep something like that from him?

Their son?

If anything, Kyan deserved to know who his father was. Michael would have been there for him since day one up until now had he known about him. No if's, and's or but's about it. The same way he did for Giuliana he would have done for his first born. And though the circumstance, he will be there for him even if he missed out on four years. That is his baby boy in hat room. He was going to make up for lost time... that obviously wasn't his fault.

"Michael!"

He could hear her voice nearing towards his location. He dared not say a word . He pretended as if he didn't hear her when in reality he did. But he might wanted to hear her; to hear what she has to say about her mistake.

Her regret.

"Michael!" She croaks out as she finally found him.

He knew she was crying. Hell, he was too. Angry tears is what were running down his cheeks. But there was a mixture of happiness in them as well. It was only because he had another child, obviously. Other than that, he was pissed to the extreme.

"Michael... please..please let me explain everything. Please?" She begs of him through her tears.

Dawnette didn't even come close to him, fearing of what might happen between the two of them. Dawnette knew he was very, very upset and didn't want to upset him any further than she already have. All of this was her fault. If only she would have done this in the very beginning, this mess could have been avoided. But if she could change back time and go back and do everything the right way, she would at the drop of a hat.