Back In My Life~From Bestfriends to Lovers~(Zendaya and Trevor)

(Zendaya POV)

I walked in my empty room wondering where Trevor is ~Where the heck is that kid?~ I heard noises coming from under my bed,I looked down there and found Trevor

"Found you,Found you!!" I said pointing at him and jumping happily.Trevor came out from under the bed and sat on my bed.

"Why do you always win?" asked Trevor folding his arms,I smiled proudly at myself.

"Cause I'm good and you always hide down there." I said,Trevor giggled. I sat on the bed opposite him.

"What do you want to play?" asked Trevor.

"Let's just talk about something." I suggested,Trevor nodes.

"Do you think I should get a belly piercing like Jessica Alba?" I asked showing him my belly button.

"Who's Jessica Alba?" he asked ~He can't be serious!!~

I slapped my head and sighed "Jessica Alba played Honey in the movie "Honey"

"Oh..now I remember.No you shouldn't get a belly piercing your only 7 years old." He said

"I'm going to do it when I'm 18 years old." I said

"You better not or your mom will give you a big whooping on your bottom." he said holding his bottom and I giggled.

"Trevor your mom is here!!" shouted my mother from down the stairs (Played by Alicia Keys)

"Coming Ms.Coleman.Let's go downstairs Zendaya." said Trevor and we went downstairs.We found my mother and Trevor's mother sitting on the sofa chatting.

"Hi,Zendaya." said Trevor's mother (Played by Nia Long)

"Hey,Ms.Jacskon." I said and waved.

"Ready to go Trevor?" asked Ms.Jackson.Trevor nodes.

"Ok thanks.Bye Alicia." said Ms.Jackson and kissed my mom on the cheek.

"Bye Nia." replied my mom leading them the way to the door.

"Bye Zendaya,see you in the school bus."waved Trevor."Yeah ok." I replied back.Trevor and his mom left and closed the door behind them.

"Ready for bedtime little baby girl?" asked my mom.

"Yes,mommy." I said.

"Who gets upstairs first is the winner!!" said my mom running upstairs and I ran behind her.

Zendaya and mommyxxxxx