~Hating on Cymphonique~Keke~

(Zendaya POV)

"Who was she?" I asked,I and Keke sat opposite each other outside of school.

"That's Cymphonique Miller,The daughter of Master P." she said texting on her phone.

"Wow." I said,Keke gave me a look.

"There's nothing Wow about her she's just a Bitch." she said.I remember her on the school website when I was landing here in Oakland.

"I saw her on the school website,she was nominated for the Fashion Goddess or Queen or whatever." I said.Keke sighed.

"Can we not talk about her,she makes me puke.I can't stand her she's annoying." she said,I nodded understanding her.

"So....I saw you talking to Trevor Jackson yesterday what was all that about." she asked curiously.

"It was nothing we just bumped into each other." I said,she smiled.

"You guys would have been a nice couple with he wasn't with Miss Fashion Goddess or whatever." she said,i giggled.

"I'm not here for dating. I'm here because of my studies,I'm going back to London when we graduate." I said.

"Or....we can have an apartment and live together when we graduate we will be like Kim and Kourtney or Jwow and Snooki.We burst out laughing.

"Want to come to my house tomorrow,we don't have school." she asked.

"Yeah but tomorrow it's Wednesday." I said.

"There's something going on,so all student leave early." she said.

"Cool." I said. Bell Rings......

"Ok see you later,I have Science." I said.

"Ok,I have History." she said,we hugged and we walked our separate ways.

                                             Zendaya x

vote

follow

comment