~At Keke's and Bestfriends~

(Zenday POV)

 Today I and Keke left school early,I texted my Aunt telling her that Im going over to a friend's house and she agreed.Keke opens the front door to her house,it was very big.I followed Keke to the living room,a girl was sitting there watching Tv,she was very cute with gurly hair and a pink skirt and rainbow t shirt.

"Hey Brat." said Keke,The small girl blew Keke a raspberry.

"Don't you ever call me Brat,or I will tell your father." said the girl.

"Whatever,this is Zendaya,Skai meet Zendaya."said Keke.I waved and she waved back.

"You're so nice,Keke is the opposite of that." she said they both stared at each other with an evil look on their faces.

"Whatever,let's go upstairs to my room Zendaya." said Keke I followed her upstairs,her room was purple with Janet Jacskon,Madonna,Michael Jackson,Toni Braxton and all the 90's singers.

"You're room is amazing,your a 90's girl?" I asked getting cozy on her bean kiss bean bag.

"Yeah."she said sitting on her bed.

"What did Skai mean when she meant "I will tell your father"" I asked.

"She's my step-sister,my father married her mom,and now they live here." she said.

"That's cool you have a sister." I said.

"No it aint,I and My father used to have fun times togheter when that witch that she calls her mom ruined my life." she said.

"Oh,sorry." I said,she sighed.

"It's ok you didn't know." she said.

"Anywho............ How was science with Mr Jackson?" she asked looking at me smiling.

"Nothing happened,I'm going to his place this Saturday to do a science project togheter that's all." I said.I looked at her."

"Why aren't we talking about YOUR love life." I asked,Keke blushed.

"Tell me,tell me..." I chanted.

"Ok....I like Max." I she blurted out.

"Who?" I asked.

"He's Trevor's best friend,he's hot." she said,everytime she says his name she turned bright red.

"Have you ever talked before?" I asked.

"No." she reveals.

"Let's not talk about him I'm going real red right now,let's do karaoke." she suggested.

I and Keke sang lot's of 90's and 00's songs.We sang Janet Jackson-It's all for you,as soon as i heard that song i felt in love with it.Keke wanted to give me the CD but i refused it was here's not mine.

"Take the CD." she said handing me The CD.

"No it's ok." I said.Keke put it down on the table.

(4 hours later)

I got home,There was no one there.I went upstairs and put my bag on the bed,I serached through my bag to find my phone And There was A Janet Jackson Album in it,there was a little note attached to it.

                      Dear Z,

              I wanted you to have it,You're the person that I want  you to hold and listen to this

              CD,I know I didnt' tell you because  but you refused,don't bring it back keep it.

                          Your BFF Keke xo

Keke has a gold heart Let me text her real quick

~Texting~

Zendaya_Coleman:Thank you honey......

Kxkzz💎 :Your welcome boo,see you at school

                                      Zendayaxxxx

Vote

follow

comment