~Oakland here I come~

(Zendaya POV)

I checked on my Twitter account,I had lots of tweets that people tagged me in.They were all from school ugh..........

One says from TheBoss_James:Your soooo pretty when your angry wanna date? I deleted that and read another one.This One says Smiley_Shanae:Geez,girl you never told anyone you had anger management we would have helped you. That comment made me angry so I logged off.

I took my pencil out and started drawing some random things just too keep me calm.

~7min~

My mother came in and sat next to me.She looked happy and excited.

"What's wrong with you mama,found a new man?" I asked,she smiled.

"Even Better.....Remember the Oakland Collage?" she asked.I noded.

"You're going there..." she said,I jumped up and down with excitement.

"Thank you mommy,I love you!!!!!!" I shouted and hugged her tight. We broke up the hug.

"And Guess where you will be staying......" she continued,I looked at her.

"With Aunt Jurnee!!!!!" she shouted.I hugged her even tigheter.

"Yeah,I love Aunt Jurneee.Thanks Mommy you're the best" I said.

"Thanks,Pack up your stuff." she said.I looked at her confused.

"When am I leaving?" I asked.

"In two days." she said.

"Two Days!!! I gotta pack. Oakland here I come again." I shouted getting my suitcase and putting my clothes in.

(Alicia POV)

"Ok,Imm'a live you alone." I said and walked out of her room and closed the doors behind me. "Oakland here she come..." I whispered.

Vote

follow

comment.

Ask me anyt questions on ASK FM. http://ask.fm/HectoriaStar_Offic ask me anything.If you don't have an account than make one.And I will reply you back.Bye Baes ^.^