~Hello Oakland,Aunt Jurneee !!!!~

(Zendaya POV)

I have 4 mins until the plane lands to Oakland So excited....... In the meantime I have been looking at the College in Oakland on my tablet,They have been updating news about the school. There's this article that says: "Cymphonique Miller nominated for Goddess of Fashion." and Underneath the article there's a picture of a girl,she was very pretty with curly ends an the end of her hair,she looked Blasian. We are going to land in 10 seconds everybody so get ready..... Yes, we are here.I put my tablet in my bag that I brought along.

~10 seconds Later~

The plane just landed,I got off the plane, I walked towards the airport trying to find my Aunt Jurnee. As soon as I walked to the airport I saw her looking around trying to find me,I walked towards her.

"He.." my aunt cut me of.

"Have you seen a girl with curly hair?" she asked,she couldn't recognise me.

"Aunt Jurnee is me,Zendaya!" I said,her mouth dropped open.

"Oh my God above us, is it really you.You look so beautiful you have changed my darling." she said and we hugged.

"Give me a twirl." she said and twirled for her,she looked at me.

"Look at you,My niece looks like Tyra Banks.You got style baby." she joked,and I giggled. We walked out of the airport and I sat in her car in passenger's seat.

"You've grown into a beautiful girl,Zendaya." she said driving.

"Thanks Aunt Jurnee,You look amazing." I said.

"No I don't I've been trying to loose weight for the last 4 weeks,and it ain't working." she said with a sad face.

"No you look great,don't change." I said giving her a smile and she smiled back.

"Ready to go to College?" she asked still driving.I noded.

"Talking about College when I'm I starting?" I asked looking at the beautiful Oakland.

"In a week,so you've got time to prepare yourself." she said.Oakland looks so beautiful,I'm slowly remembering the places.........How did I leave such a beautiful place......

"Are you enjoying the view?" asked Aunt Jurnee,I noded.

"I guess you're tired because of your journey,tomorrow you can explore Oakland,and see all the place you've forgotten." she said parking the car in front of her house.

"Graet,Idea.That's why I love my Aunt Jurnee." I said getting off the car and liking our arms together.

"I know, baby.But first call your mother and than we will have a nice hot chocolate." she suggested.

"Ok." I said and took out my phone. I'm back Oakland.........Love my amazing Aunt Jurneee.

You guys are probably wondering why I love my Aunt Jurnee,She's not like those annoying aunties,she's fun and out going.If somebody gets her mad,You guys better run or she will turn into a beast.She's not afraid of anything. She's my my mom half-sister,they have different daddy's.But her and my mom are like 2 years apart my mother is 33 and she's 35.

                                                                   Zendayaxxxxx

vote

follow

comment