~Everybody falling for Zendaya!?~Cymphonique

(Cymphonique POV)

I parked my pink,expensive,luxurious Lamborghini in front of the school, I stepped out and saw Trevor and Max smoking so I walked up to them.

"Hey Trev." I said and kissed his cheek,I turned to give Max a friendly hug.

"Hey Cymmy,how are you doing?" asked Max,putting his cigarette between his lips.

"I'm fine. So did you and Trevor finish the project?" I asked.

(Trevor POV)

Oh Lord........

Max looked at me confused,I winked at him and he realised what I meant.

"Um,yeah Cym.We did, we finished it." he said smiling.Phew,....

"Um,Ok.Catch you guys later,Bye honey." she said,she blows me a kiss and walks away disappearing from the corner. I sighed.

"What was that all about?" asked Max dropping his cigarette and stepping on it.

"I had to lie to her because I had a science project with Zendaya." I said.

"With who?" he asked.

"Zendaya,Keke's friend." I said.

"Koala?" he asked,I gave him a look.

"I'm sorry,i was just joking." he joked.

"Anyway,i had an assignment that i had to complete with her.You know how Cymmy gets angry when I'm with other girls,right?" I said,he nodded.

"Yeah,so I had to lie that I was doing in with you." I said.

"Oh,ok."he replied.Max eye contact moved to another girl's.

"I will catch you later,I can see some hot girls walking pass." he said,he gave me a bro hug.

"Wait,are you going to sing In French to win them over?" I asked he noded.I winked at him meaning "Good Luck" and off he went. Wonder where Zendaya is........

(Zendaya POV)

I was outside the school with Keke,I thanked her more than 5 times for giving me the CD.

"Thanks for the CD!" I said.

"You're Wel.." as Keke was about to say "Your Welcome" a boy came up to us.

"Zendaya,this for you." he said handing me a rose,i smiled.

"Um..Thank you...i didn't get your name?" I said,the boy looked shy, he was about my age.

"Im Q-Q-Q Quintin." he stuttered nervously .I smiled.

"Well thank you Quintin." I thanked him.

"Ok,Bye Zendaya." he said and left.Keke burst out laughing.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Q-Q-Q Quintin" She said mocking him.I stocked my tongue out.

"Is not my first Rose,I've been giving today." I admitted. Keke looked at me shocked.

"Wow,Your winning over boys more than Fashion Goddess or whatever." she said.

(Cymphonique POV)

I can't believe she has gotten more compliments and love letters than me! I'm Cymphonique I'm supposed to have those stuff not her.Maybe nerds fancy her Like Quintin.Lets see.I walked through the Computer room where all nerds hang and stuff,as soon as I entered some of them  completely sweating as I walked in. I smiled at them.

"Hey Boys,Can you ask y'all a questions?" I asked stroking some of them.

"Who do you think is the most beautiful girl in Oakland Collage?" I asked flirtatiously smiling and fluttering my eyelashes. They looked at each other. One of them put their hands up.

"Does it have to be you or is it our opinion?" He asked.I noded,They all looked at each other nervously.

"Zendaya?" they said, WHAT!!......Calm Cym maybe she attracts Nerds......

"Ok,Thanks bye guys."I said and exited the room The Jocks will think I'm beautiful......

(17 Mins Later...)

"Zendaya!" said the basketball team Not does this "Fake Girl" attracts Nerds also Jocks!!!!

"Listen Cymmy,your hot but she is 100% hotter." said Dreshan the basketball team captain says playing with basketball.Trevor finds me beautiful they are all fools...... wonder where Trevor is...

(Trevor POV)

 I was in the corridor,texting on my phone when I saw her and Keke walking past me,I called her name and she stopped.

"Hey Trevor how are you?" she asked.

"I'm fine,how are you Keke?" I asked her,she looked at me confused this is the first time that I'm talking to her,Cym doesn't like her and i  have a feeling her and Zendaya are going to be a rival since she's loved by everyone.

"I'm ok,let's go Z." she said pulling Zendaya,I waved and she waved back

(Zenadaya POV)

"What was that all about?" I asked her.

"She's dating my enemy,soon to be yours and you want to chat with her her boyfriend?" she asks.

"Just being friendly." I said.

"Well this can lead to being too friendly,I'm not saying don't talk to him but he's dating Cymphonique she can embarrass you in front everybody if she had to." said Keke.

"Ok,get it.Let's go class." I said and we linked arms.

"You ain't mad at me right?" she asked

"No,we are best friends never going to be mad at you." I said

                                                        Zendayax

follow

comment

vote

Do you think i should do a halloween special??????????

Thanks for the following and votes keep on coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!