~Going out with Keke~

(Max POV)

I meeting Cym at the cafe behind the mall,i enter and she was already there.We hug and sit back down.

"So,your next mission is to ask her on a date,act really nice to her,compliment her be really friendly; become her friend and let her tell you her deep dark secrets." she says,i nod."Take her out to bowling and dinner." she says.

"Ok,cool.When am I going to start?" I ask,she smiles.

"Right now of course,." She says,i stare at her suprised.

"Right now?!,i've got a date with this hot hispanic girl Josephi-"Cym cuts me off.

"She can wait,now hurry along Max."She says.i get up,but Cym stops me for a minuet.

"Wait,take $3,00,i don't want you paying." she says,i take it and say goodbye to her.

(Keke POV)

Once again i was home alone,Zendaya has been texting and sending sad emoji's to me,i send her back a devil or angry one back at her.I was wearing a jumper with black and white leggings and some jordans.The door bell rings,I hope it's not Mr.Wallace,I will Jacki Chan him i swear,i open the door and Max was stading there.I feel hot and sweaty he smiles at me.

"Hey.." I say,i think my voice cracked while talking.

"Hey,do you want to go out on a date with me." He says out of nowhere,i look around checking if he was talking to somebody.

"You talkin' to me?" I ask,Max middle raise his eyebrows."Obviously,so want to come."he says.

"Sure why not." I say,we stare at eachother.

"Yeah,let's go then." he says,i look at him shocked.

"Right now?" i ask,he nods.

"Um,can you give me a minuet to change,i wont take long." I say and run upstairs,i wanted to scream but i think it will echo to the whole neighbourhood.I wore a keywhole light blue dress with leather jacket on top,I put on ballet shoes with a fedora on top of my head and some red lipstick.

(Max POV)

Keke comes,she looked so gorgeous.

"We can go." she says,blushing.

"You look beautiful." I compliment her,she smiles.

*

Keke and I got to know eachother better,she's so funny and bubbly.We love the same food,same music genre and we both play 5 instruments,Keke is not bad,she's very interesting.

We sit on the park bench.

"So,Keke you live with both of your parents?" I ask.She looks down.

"Well...I live with my dad,stepsister and stepmom,my other mom died in a car crash." she says.

"I'm,so sorry." I say,she smiles wiping a tear away,i hug her for comfort.I we stare deep into eachother's eyes,she has sparkly brown eyes.We leaned for a kiss but i stop.

"Um,why don't we go." I say,she nods and we walk back.

I couldn't kiss her,she's to wonderful to be played by Cymphonique

                                             Max.....

Sorry if it was boring and short,I want the book to end really soon.I'm starting to write my new Zevor story.

You guys please comment below a child actresses similar to Skai Jackson to play Trevor's sister in my new story!!! Please ,Please I need your help.DO NOT SAY SKAI JACKSON   BECAUSE SHE HAS PLAYED TREVOR'S SISTER IN MY OTHER ZEVOR BOOK!!!!

You guys keep asking why Bella Thorne dosen't play Zendaya's BFF in my stories.....because:

1)Im getting tired of Bella being her bestfriend in stories..it gets really boring

and

2)Im getting tired of the Zella relationship.

Ps.I don't always use Disney characters in my story FYI

vote

comment

follow