♥♥ Bye Bye Mommy ♡♡

(Zendaya POV)

I woke up at 6am sharp, didn't want the taxi man to complain that I'm late and wasting his time so I woke up early. I shower, brush my teeth and put on a crop top that said "Little Diva" and some leggings that my mom bought from me from forever 21.My mom walked in my room.

"Zendaya ge..."my mom stopped talking as soon as she saw me combing my hair.

"Wow,you're so excited to you even woke up early."she said.I smiled.

"Wait,Let me help you with that." she said,I gave her the comb and she started combing my hair gently.

"Are you excited,to see Oakland again?" she asked.I shrugged.

"Maybe,who knows maybe I will recognise some people that I knew before." I responded. My mother giggled and gave me back my comb.

"You have 2 hours left before you go,why don't we watch "The Hills" for a little bit, a mother and daughter last get together." she suggested,I smiled and I nodded. We linked arms and went downstairs to watch TV Really gonna miss her.........

(2hours Later)

The taxi car honked telling me that it was time to go,the taxi man put all of my suitcase at the back of the car,My mom accompanied to the yellow taxi car.We stared at each other,my mother started to cry and I wiped her tear away.

"Don't worry mom,I will be back." I said looking at her.

"You will be gone for a year,that 12 months.Who will I laugh with when I'm alone,you're lucky you got your aunt by your side." she said.

"I'm just there for my studies,I will be back." I said.

"Miss,the I'm ready to leave." he said gently and I smiled back. I made eye contact with my mother.

"I will miss you Zendaya." she said.

"I will miss you mommy." I said and we hugged,we both let go and I walk towards the car and sat in passenger's seat. My mother stares at me thorough the window.We waved at eachother and the car finally drove off Bye Bye Mommy.........

                                                            Zendayaxxxxxxxx

vote

follow

comment