~Eye on Zendaya and Convincing Keke~

(Trevor POV)

I was outside with Cym,we were talking about the Halloween Party, she was telling me about how she was going to be a sexy vampire and I will dress us her vampire boyfriend I was interested at first but when I saw Zendaya I completely lost interest.

(Cymphonique POV)

"So, I'm going to order this fang..." Trevor cuts me off by running towards Zendaya and Keke. I look at him angrily, I stood there still waiting for him to come back . He walked towards me waving at Zendaya.

"Bye, see you later." he said waving to Zendaya, I fold my arms looking at him angrily. His eye contact comes back to me, he looks at me confused.

"Why that mood, Cym." He asks, putting his arms around my waist.I grab the hand that was around waist and moved it away from me.

"Personal space." I said, Trevor looks at me confused.

"I thought you enjoyed when I did that?"He asked, he tried to kiss me but I dodged every one of his kisses.

"Hey what's up with you? " he asked getting frustrated.

"I'm going to give you until last lesson, to figure out what you did that  pissesd me off." I said and walked away from him. This going to be hell with her around.

(Trevor POV)

Cymphonique walks away from me. What the hell it's her problem....... Max walks up to me and gives me a bro hug.

"Trevor, you look angry what's up with you?" He asks, I tell him what happened earlier.

"Ohhh, be careful not to mess up this relationship, girls like Cymphonique are hard to find."he says and pats my back The only girl on my mind is Zendaya......Ok Trevor head on Cymphonique not Zendaya...........she's so hard to forget.............

(Zendaya POV)

I and Keke, sat outside on the wooden bench, and we started talking.

"How's your family." I asked.

"I, Daddy and Skai are fine." She says eating her yogurt she bought from the cafeteria, I gave her an unimpressed look.

"What about your mom Jocelle. "I ask, Keke sighed.

"Please Zendaya,  you know how I feel about her. Don't bring her up in our fun conversation her name is making this conversation boring. " she says.I hold her hand, she looks up at me.

"Please Keke, I don't want you and your stepmother at war, make her feel welcome in your  life, she's not going to replace your mother, plus your Dad needs somebody to love.As you said it's been 2 years since she died and he must have been depressed and crazy because he lost the woman he wanted to spent his life with. Please do it for Jocelle, you know what let me rephrase that do it for me. I told her carefully and clearly, Keke looked at me with tears in her eyes.She wipes them and nod.

"Ok Zendaya." She said and he hugged. I want the best for my Keke................

                                                                              Zendayaxxxxx
Vote
Follow
Comment