~You don't have to live next to me to be considered as my Bestfriend~

(Zendaya POV)

I was in the car with my mom,we were heading to the park to meet Trevor.I sat in the passenger's seat without saying anything. I was a little angry with my mom. My mom parked the car and I got off.

"Zendaya,stay in the park.I am with Nia.We are only 3 mins away so we can keep an Eye on you too ok?" she said and smiled.

"Ok." I said and gave a half smile.She drove off.I turned around,Trevor was already there swinging on the swing slowly back and forth.I walked towards him and sat on the next swing. Which I call it sometimes "Zendaya's Fly swing"

"Hey.." I said swinging slowly. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hi." he replied.There was a minute of silence.

"So..um how is Little Baby China?" I asked.

"She's fine,she's with Nanny Georgia at home." he said.

"Are you angry at me because I'm moving." I asked,I wanted to ask him this question so badly.

"I wouldn't say I'm angry,probably upset. You're the only best friend I ever had and If your gone who will I play with?" he said.I felt sorry for him,Trevor wasn't one of those boys that makes friends easily. He's very shy and quiet;and there's me the one that always talks in class and sometimes gets detention.

"I don't want to leave either,I might get bullied or picked on because I'm from somewhere else." I said.

"No you won't. Your friendly and gets friends easily without doing an action. Kids in London will adore you." he said.

"Thanks,I will never forget this place." I said looking around the park.

"I remember when we first me here." said Trevor looking around as well.

"Yeah...." I said remembering.

*Flashback*

I was on the swing all by myself,The park was empty it was only I and my mother.As I was swinging a with curly hair and a big smile on his face came and sat on the swinging back and forth.

"Hi!" I said waving.He looked at me.

"Hi......." he said quietly.I could tell he was shy.

"Don't be shy,I'm not gonna be rude to you.I'm Zendaya you?" I asked swinging.

"I'm Trevor." he said.

"Do you want to play with me?" I asked.

"Ok.." he replied.We played and laughed and shared secret. Since then we decided to come to the park everyday.Both our mom's begun being friends. We invited them for lunch and they us back. When we turned 4 we went kindergarten together and Elemetery

*Flashback Over*

As we were remembering the moments I felt tears slowly coming. I wiped my eyes.

"I'm gonna miss you." said Trevor.

"You too,when I'm gone we won't be best friends anymore." I said. Trevor shook his head.

"There's an old saying Zendaya,"You don't have to live next to me to be considered my as best friend' he said.

"It's sad that we won't hear each other's voices,we have to send letters." he said.I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"London and America have different times.When here is day there is night." he said.

"Ok,we will always send letters,right" I asked

"Yep," I said we hugged for e very long time.

Didn't want to let him go....My best friend.

Vote

follow

comment