~Following Keke & Zendaya~

(Cymphonique POV)

Today I was going to eavesdrop on Keke and Zendaya,they were sitting where they usually seat,i hid behind the brick wall listening to everything they said carefully.

(Keke POV)

"Remember when Mr.Fredrick fell on his back during Geometry classes?" I ask Zendaya,she nods and we smile.During Geometry class our teacher fell on his back during lesson.Everyone was laughing.He got up embarassed and he continued talking and lecturing like nothing happened.Zendaya ate half of his vegetable sandwhich,i've been noticing Zendaya eats food with vegatbles or fruit releted.

"Are you a vegetarian?"" I ask,she nods.

"Anyway,remember we are going out on Saturday." says Zendaya changing the subject,I smile.

"Yeah we will met at the mall at 2:00." I say Bell Rings................

"Let's go Z." I say and we go to class.

(Cymphonique POV)

"Amazing,even though I didn't get the information that i needed but at least i got the information about where they are going on Saturday,i will follow them again tomorrow." I think.

"Cym?" asks somebody,which made me jump,Trevor was behind me.

"Baby,you got me scared." I say,Hope he didn't see me spying.

"I saw you behind the brick wall and wondered what you were up to." he says,i give him a fake smile.

"I just dropped my.........uhm."I say looking at the floor,and i notice a half eaten apple Sorry hands if i do this.

"My apple." I say and pick up the apple,Ew......ughh.

"Let's go class,bell rung a minute a go." he says.

"Um,Miss.Rasmus needs me for a design project so i will catch you later." I say,he nods and kisses my forehead.He walks away until i didn't see him,i threw the apple in the bin and put hand gel on my palm.That was the worst thing i ever touched.Ewwwwww,Anyway can't wait to follow them tomorrow.If I was going to follow them i needed a make over a disguise,and i knew just a person that could do that.

(Zendaya POV)

There was something that was bothering me, I nudge Keke which was sitting next to me.She looked at me,I looked over at Ms.Lington which she was writing something on the board which was ok.

"Where remember when we were talking,i felt someone staring at us." I say,Keke smiles.

"I bet it was nothing Z,don't worry you're imagine stuff." she says,i smile maybe it was just my eyes.

Saturday.......................................................

(Cymphonique POV)

I woke up really early,I knew they were going to meet at the mall at 2,i had 3 hours left.I called my make up/disguise man,he said I was booked.I today I wore my Rolling Stone Crop top and some shorts to complete the look and finally my eye contacs.I got my keys and skipped downstairs;Roshon was texting and Pia was next to him stroking him.

"You guys are so cute together."I say,Roshon respond.Pia walks up to me and whispers.

"You do know I like him right." she asks. I whisper back "I can tell Pia,but he's taken wish you good luck though." I say and and leave the living room.I get in my car and drive to the studio where i was supposed to meet him.

(12 min later)

I got in the studio,which i was greeted by the studio team.As soon as I see him I shriek.

"Gigi" I say and hug him.

"Cymmy,Darling ,welcome!!" he greets me.

"Hi Gigi,thank you for sparing time." I say,Gigi was the best make up/disguise man on earth,he's gay but who cares he worked with Britney Spears,Michael Jackson,Beyonce and Rihanna and them famous Celebs.

"Why do you want a disguise,your beautiful." he asks,i thank him and tell him the whole story.

"Oh,darling don't worry nobody can compete with you,you're amazing, now lets get started." he says,i close my eyes and he does what he does.

(23 min)

"I'm done." He says,i open my eyes and look at the mirror. I looked splendid,i kind of looked like Kim Kardashian.

"Your the best,Love ya." I say and we kiss greet.

"Bye Honey!!!" he says,i wave back Gi,did a great job,its now 1:30.... I drive to the mall.

(Zendaya POV)

Keke and I arrived at the mall,we just entered Girls....Shop,We bought make up and jewellery. After shopping for sometime we sat at the bench with our milkshake and sat on the bench.

"Remember what you told me about somebody "spying" on us.What was that about?" asked Keke.

"I felt somebody watching us,but don't know who."I say.

(Cymphonique POV)

Phewww,I thought Zendaya was going to say that she saw me spying.I was sitting on the back bench opposite them,i could hear everything,i pretended I was waiting for somebody.Max passed Zendaya and Keke,I could hear giggling coming from Keke.

(Keke POV)

"If you like him so much you should have said "Hey" instead of blushing real hard." says Zendaya,I playfully nudge her.

"Promise, you want break the promise of keeping my secret." I say sticking out my pinky.

"Promise." she says and we interview our pinky.

"Let's go before you go wet for seeing him talking to his friends." says Zendaya and we go.To scared to show my feelings...............

(Cymphonique POV)

What a surprise..................Max.So that's her crush,she promised Zendaya to keep it right let's see if she will..........................

Cymphoniquexxxxx

Vote

Follow

Comment