~Exploring Oakland~

(Zendaya POV)

I woke up,feeling happy and spirited I wanted to do something today, before I start college Gonna go around Oakland and explore the city all over again.... I showered,brushed my teeth and put on tank top and some patterned leggings with some Jordan's. I skipped downstairs happily founding my Aunt watching "Dr Phil Show". I hugged her from behind.

"Zendaya,you scared me.Where are you going it's only 11:00." she said watching the show and eating sweet popcorn.

"I'm going to explore Oakland." I said taking some of her popcorn and eating it.

"Ok.Bye." she said waving at me,I looked at her confused.

"No curfew....." I asked.

"No,you're 18 you can come home anytime.Now go explore Oakland Powerpuff Girl." she said laughing at me.

"I don't watch that anymore,Bye Aunt." I said and left.Where should I go first....hmmm I will just walk around.

(17 min)

As I was walking around The "Candy and Shop" caught my eyes,that's were me and mom always went,I wonder if Mr and Mrs.Jenkins remember me,they own the shop. I walked in the shop,there place was the same with no changes,there was Mr and Mrs.Jenkins talking to each other.

"Um..Hi." I said and waved.They looked at me.

"Um hi,How can we help you darling?" they asked ready to sell something.

"Don't you remember me,Its Zendaya." I said,they looked at me confused.

"Alicia Coleman's daughter."I said,still looked at me confused.I sighed.

"PowerPuff Girl Lover!" I said,They looked at me and smiled widely.

"Oh.....Its you Zendaya.Oh my goodness.You have grown into a goddess,Give me a hug child." shouted Mrs.Jenkins and we hugged.In Oakland I was knows as "PowerPuff Girl Lover" as a child.

"Where's your mom,Zendy." asked Mr.Jenkins.

"She's in London,for Business,but she promised to visit here." I said and hugged Mr.Jenkins.We talked for quite a while and I decided to leave.

"Bye Mr.and Mrs.Jenkins." I waved at them and they waved back.I was too tired to walk so i went home tomorrow I will go explore some more.

Zendayaxxxxxxxx

vote

follow

comment