*Girls Night*

(Zendaya POV)

"Got my pyjamas.....check!!."I was making sure I had everything before I left for Keke and Ms.Jocelle's Girls Night. Im so excited this is my very first sleepover and I want to make sure I had everything.In London I wasn't very into Sleepovers and Going shopping because I was so focused on my studies.Now I want to enjoy it like a real teenager.I was putting my toothpaste in my bag when Aunt Jurnee walked in.She looked like a supermodel,she was wearing a purple keyhole dress with black high heels,hair was straight with blonde tips at the end.*My Sexy Aunt*. I looked at her, she twirled giggling.

"You look so beautiful,where are you going?" I asked looking at her with my mouth opened.She posed in front of my mirror checking herself.

"I'm going on a date with this guy that i met at the gym." she said.I wanted to know more..

"What's his name?" I asked,getting so excited.

"Devon." she said,his name made her blush.As she was going on about Devon the front door bell rung.My Aunt shrieks with excitment.We both go downstairs,my aunt opens the front door and gives him a big hug.

"I must say Jurnee you look terrific." said Devon.My Aunt flashes her cute smile. My aunt totally found a model,he's light skinned with green eyes and masculine, He was so handsome.

"There you go Jurnee." he says and pulls out bunch of red roses. What a gentlemen........

"Thank you." said my aunt smiling and accepting his flowers,Devon looks at me and smiles.

"And you are...." he asks.

"I'm Zendaya,her niece." I say,he greets me.

"Ready to go.Dev." she asks.He nods.

"Zendaya what time are you leaving for your sleepover." asks my aunt.

"In a minuet.Just waiting for you guys to leave so I can just close the door behind." I say.

"I can drop you on our way to I and your aunts date." he says.I smile.

"Sure thank you." I thank him.

"Thank you Devon." says Aunt Jurnee,he smiled makin her go red.I go upstairs to get my bag.I,Aunt Jurnee and Devon got into his car.Lord......Lamborghini Veneno!..he must be damn rich... I sat at the back it felt so great,the chairs were so warm.

"What's  your friend's address?" he asks.

"Zion Mcfiller Streets." I reply.

(10 min)

"We will be there in 5 min." he said,I wasn't paying him attention. I'm falling in love with this car.

"Aunt Jurnee looks at me and smiles.

"She's loving the car." she told Devon, he chuckles.

"It's amazing." I say.

"Thank you.It was $4m."he said.Me and Aunt looked at him shocked.

"4m.Wow." we say in unison.He parks in front of Keke's house.I wanted her to see Devon,so I texted her.

~Phone Texting~

Zendaya_Coleman^.^:Keke.You wont believe what kind of car i came to ur house wiv.Come outside your front door.

~Phone Texting Over~

I get out of the car.I go over to Aunt Jurnee and Devon.

"Thank you for the ride." i thank him.

"No problem,kid." he said.Keke came out wearing Left Eye Pyjamas.She gasped walking towards the car.

"Hey,you must be Keke.Im Jurnee Zendaya's aunt." said aunt.

Keke waved,not taking her eyes of the car.

"We gotta go.Bye Zen." said Aunt and Devon drove off.I and Keke took out our phone and took a picture of it leaving.

"Did that car belong to the sexy guy in the car!?" she asks nearly shouting,i nod.

"Let's go inside it cold." said Keke and we walked in the house.

(Keke POV)

We go in the kitchen when Jocelle and Dad were eating our Girls Night snacks.

"Joce and Dad that's our food." I said playfully grabing them away from them.They laugh.

"So sorry baby just got angry by looking at it." he says.

(23 min later)

I,Zendaya and Jocelle sung,shared secret and most embarassing monets in highs chool in public it was the best,We all fell asleep..................

(Jocelle POV)

I look to my right Zendaya and Keke were sleeping ,i smile at them and slowly get out of the room.I went downstairs to get myself milk,when two unexpected hands touched my waist.

"John...You scared me." I said and kissed his lips.

"Your doing a great job.I always knew you will make Keke like you.She can't stop talking about you about how great you are.I knew you will be great." he said and touched my nose.

"Good night." he said and left me alone.I knew that  I and Keke will become close.Hope it never ends..........................................

Vote

follow

comment