~Max.........MAX SCHNEIDER IN MY OWN HOUSE?!!~

(A/N Hey sorry if i took a week to two weeks to update,I've been revising for my exams....but it's all over now.I will NOT be updating on the 25th which is Xmas and 26th.....I'm really sorry if you wanted a Christmas special...this book is gotta to end this month.I have been making and planning my new Zevor story which will come at the end of this month or next year.I want you  guys reading to predict the story title.......whoever is close will be mentioned in my new BIML chapter.....Have a nice Xmas...enjoy my Lovelies!!!!)

(Zendaya POV)

"Please....please pick up!" i say waiting for Keke to pick up her phone,i was outside the school entrance when Trevor approached me.

"Zendaya....H-" he stopped and looked at me,i guess he noticed I'm looking miserable and devested.

"Are you ok?" he asks,i surrendered an put my phone in my LeSportsac handbag.

"Um...I'm alright.Im sorry if I've been distracted and not asking you how you feeling.........So..umm how you feeling?" I ask,he smiles.

"I'm alright.Do you wan to get a milkshake with me?" he asks,looking nervous.

"What about Cy-" he interrupted me.

"I talked her and she said she won't bother you anymore." he says,i nod and we make our way to Milkshake Goodies.

*

Trevor and I sit opposite each other and drink our milkshake in total silent,but he broke it.

"So,can i ask you a question?" he asks,i nod.

"Why were you distracted today........is it Cym..if it's her i will talk to her ag-." i cut him off.

"Is not Cymphonique...(A/N Your are dead wrong Z.Lol) ..." I say,he nods smiling a little.

"Is about  Keke.So that's what happened........"

*

(Trevor POV)

Zendaya tells me the story carefully,i stared at her whole time.Im totally falling her....and I'm admitting it.She's soo perfect.As i was listening There was something wrong and i knew it,Z wouldn't do that Keke.

"You can try and talk to her." i suggest,she shakes her head.

"No,there's no use I've called her 3 times and texted her but she won't pick up."she says,i wanted to help her.

"You..know what i will help you to talk to Keke and sort this out....I think know who could do this." I say.She smiles and we drink our Milkshake in silence. Cym has something to do with it...i bet.

(Keke POV)

I'm wearing a tank top and some jeggings,I'm sitting on my soft sofa downstairs with a bucket of vanilla and chocolate ice cream sitting right next to me,i was watching Sweet 16 on MTV,i always wanted to be on that show,when i turned 15 i begged my dad to sign me up on the show for my 16th birthday.But he refused,apparently you had to be a celebrity's daughter or son to be on the show.I still can't believe Zendaya..just did that to me,I've been getting apologising texts.I ignored them.

Suddenly,I heard a knock on my door,If it is Mr.Wallace asking us for money for charity I will slam a pan on his face.I open door without asking who it was.I was frozen and still when i found who was on my doorstep Max.........Hunky,Se- Ok I'm going to far.

"Earth to Keke." click his fingers on my face,He even knows my name!!!

"You're daydreaming?" he asks,i put my focus back on him.

"I'm so sorry,Um..Hey Max.Why are you here?" I ask,he smiles showing his teeth.His a god!!

"I'm so sorry about what Ze-" I cut him off.

"If your here to rub it in my face about the video of me...saying those things...about you then do it i deserve it.." I stop and look down.

(Max POV)

I look at her,She was looking real good with that legging i must admit.

"Na,im not here to rub it on your face.I just wanted to check up on you.That's all." I say,she blushes.

"Well,bye than." I say and wave at her,she waves back and closes her front door.I walk a bit further away from Keke's house and dial Cymmy's phone on my phone.I put it on my ear.

~Phone Convor~

Cym:What's up?

"I did it i went to her house,can i have my money now?"

Cym:Max......don't be why in a hurry you have lots missions to complete.I want to tell you all of them but Im having my manicure.

"Ok,call me later!"

Cym:"Ok,bye!!

~Phone Convor Over~

I can't believe I'm taking part in this staff................

(Cymphonique POV)

"Will you mind putting my phone in my purse over there."I say and give it to my bodyguard,he takes it.It's going all good,Trevor's mine,Zendaya is going to be humiliated again for the second time......so proud to be rich.When something painful on my fingers happen.

"Be careful,on my nails and ring,my dad bought that on my 16th birthday,he bought it for 23million,money that is hard to find." I shout at her,she nods and gets back to work.

(Keke POV)

AHAHAH,I CAN'T BELIEVE MAX WAS HERE AT MY DOORSTEP TALKING TO ME,CHECKING UP ON ME!!!!!! I HAVE TO CALL Zenday- Oh yeah,why should I call her she betrayed me,.....................I do miss her a bit though....

                                              Keke

Vote

comment

follow