~Remebering...........~

(Zendaya POV)

I've been on the internet searching for a collwge to go,I was going to help my mother to search for one for me. When Oakland Collage popped on my screen Oakland..........I miss it soo much.I forgot how it looks like though.oops.. I clicked on the website with lots of kids playing sports and doing drama,I went on the art section.Where there were lots of portraits by other students,that caught my eyes.The portraits were really amazing.I wanted to jump in site and look at them up close. This is the school....I want  to go. I saved the site on my tablet and went downstairs to show it to my mother.

"Mommmy,Mommy Look.I found the best college." I said showing her the site.She looked at me strangely.

"Oakland......You want to go back to Oakland?" she asked taking her eyes off the tablet and continued chopping the tomatoes.

"The school looks friendly and amazing.Plus I want to see my birthplace and all my friends." I said. She gave me a look.

"Name me one of your friends then?" she asked. I thought hard.

"There is...........Tarrel." I said.She laughed.

"You mean Trevor,you silly.I bet he won't even remember you." she said.Oh Yeah Trevor....How did he look like again????

"Anyway I will think about it?" she said.

Vote

Follow

Comment