~School~

(Zendaya POV)

I was in the car with my Aunt driving to school, I was pretty excited. She gave me advices and stuff,  she was pretty useful.

"Please try and make good friends, or your mother is going to kill me." She said steering the steering wheel. I gave a little laugh my aunt parked infront of the school.

"Ok bye love you." I said and gave her a kiss on her cheek, she smiled and I closed the car seat behind me.I waited until the car left, as soon as the car left i walk towards the school.I pushed the front door and entered the school, there was a big corridor with colourful paper walls and kids talking. None of them gave me glance this is much better then London........ not stares and people whispering about you. All of a sudden a light skinned woman wearing a pencil skirt and a shirt approached me.

"Hello, you must be Zendaya Coleman.Im Ms Raven-Symon."she said putting a hand out for a shake, I shaked her hand gently.

"So Zendaya first of all let me show you your locker and then I will accompany you to your first class ok, my darling" she said giving me a friendly smile. A bell rang and students continued talking.

"Stude...." As Ms Raven-Symon was talking the students kept on talking like nothing happened.She got red abd shouted as loud as the bell.

"MOVE YOUR ASSES TO CLASS!!!!!!!!" She shouted, I cupped my ears.All students stopped talking and left the corridor leaving only I and Ms Raven-Symon alone.

"I'm sorry for this, Some students don't know the meaning of go to class." She said, I gave a small laugh. I'm definitely loving this school Already
                                     Zendayaxxx
Vote
Follow
Comment