*Halloween Special: Oh...........*

(Trevor POV)

I was getting ready the Halloween party,everybody left school because of it.I tried calling Cymphonique but she doesn't pick up. I'm dressing up as a prince because I overheard her telling Keke she going to dress up as a princess. I wanted to be her prince charming,I'm going to tell her the way i feel about her and nothing is going to stop me.Unless Cym founds out.......... I heard singing coming from China's room,i decided to check up on her.I knocked on her door twice and she opened it at last.

"Hey,bro."she says,opening her door wide open.

"Are you ready to sing?"I asked patting her shoulder,she looks at the ceiling.

"What about if I forget the song? Everybody is going to laugh at me,especially Cymphonique." She adds.I smile.

"Cymphonique has already heard you sing before,she loved it your going to be amazing." I say,she smiles.

"Thanks,I'm loving your costume." She says.I say thank you.

"Can you just tell me if am going off key while singing?" She suggests.I nodded.China sung carefully,she was singing the song that she wrote a year ago Monster.She wanted to sing it last year but our music teacher wouldn't let her.And now she had the chance.China has talent.

"..........."Comin to get ya...." she sings the last verse,I clapped and she smiles.

"Amazing,you were on point."I say.She smiles.I look at her and I realize she was wearing a purple top with leather jacket on top.

"Aren't you dressing up?" I asked.

"Oh no,acts at the party aren't going to Dress up." She says fixing her hair. I look at the clock and it said 5:00.I said bye to China and left.Cant wait to see Zendaya.................

(Zendaya POV)

I was in my room with Keke getting ready i was going to be princess and Keke a vampire,she looked super cute in that costume.My costume was a cream colour i bought it at Flowery Sunrise.

"What do you think?" She asks,twirling around i noded.Keke helped me with my hair,it looked so pretty.

"Wow!" She says surprised Trevor is going all over you when he sees you.I gave her are you serious look.

"Kee,I and Trevor are friends.If us two dateit will get weird." I say,Keke frowns.

"You two are perfect for eachother,who cares if you two were best friends back in the day nothing is going to change but your relationship."she says turning this into a big deal.

"Focus on your relationship.Max is going to fall for you when he sees you." I say Keke blushes.As were were talking Aunt Jurnee comes in.

"You guys better stop talking and move is 5:00"she says I and Keke panicked and got out of the house. HALLOWEEN....

(Cymphonique POV)

Today I was going to surprise Trevor by dressing up as a princess,i knew he was going to dress up as a prince,I'm going to be his cute Cinderella or should i say Cymphonique. My princess dress is cream and i bought it at Flowery Sunrise. I put it on and and to spice up my look I'm going to wear a masquerade mask to make me look mysterious and sexy. Somebody knocked on my door and it was Simon the driver.

"Ms.Cymphonique ready to drive the  limo is ready." He says i look at my clock and it read 5:00.
Geez I'm late gotta go.........

At the Halloween Party............

(Zendaya POV)

I and Keke were drinking and having fun,Keke was blushing when Max waved at us.I tried to convince her to speak but she refused and started talking about something else. I saw China his sister and decided to talk to her,when I left for London she was 8 months old.

"Hi,China." I say.

(China POV)

I ignored her because Cym hates her, And she's trying to take Trevor away from Cym.She turned around and walked away,I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder, it was my music teacher Mr.Douglas.

"China,ready for your perfomance?" He asks,I nod wonder were Cym is.............

(Cymphonique POV)

I have been wandering around looking for Trevor everyone was looking especially the girl,they can't get enough of me.I see China maybe she knows were he his.I walk up to her.She looks happy to see me for a reason.

"Hey, have you..." she cuts me off

"Glad your here.My perfoman is about to start" she says.

"Sorry honey but I'm looking for your brother." I say.

"But you promised.........." she says.

"Ok....." I say and secretly roll my eyes.

(China POV)

I get on stage,everyone has eye on me.I sing the song directly to Cym but she just turns around looking for Trevor,I want her to notice that I'm good just like her.The music stops and she smiled.

"Great,bye have to go." She says and goes to find Trevor.

(Cymphonique POV)

As I was looking for him I felt hands on my elbow.It was him he was dragging me somewhere.

(Trevor POV)

I saw Zendaya by herself,I take her elbow and drag her, i was going to tell her that i liked her.As we reach to the cornor of the school i let go of her.I look straight into her her mask that she was wearing.

"Zendaya I want to tell you something that I've kept since you got in this school,I love you I know that we've been friends since we were kids and stuff but right now I want you to be my girl." I say carefully she stands there not saying anything. She takes of the mask,it wasn't Zendaya but Cymphonique.

(Cymphonique POV)

"Can't believe you said that right in my face!" I say shouting at him,he looks at me shocked.

"I'm so sorry i thought you were going to dress up as a vampire not a princess." He says,i ignored that and yelled at him.

"Oh so now are you going to break up with me and get with her?" I asks,Trevor stays quiet he tries to touch  me but I pulled away.

"Never talk to me or give eye contact." I say and walk away from me,as i was walking i saw Zendaya and Keke I walked up to Zendaya and i faced her,we had the same costume on.

"Hey Cym...." i cut her off and put my index finger on her forehead.

"You messed with the wrong girl Zendaya....." I say and walk away from her. If she wants to ruin my college life I'm going to make her one HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                                                                     Cymphoniquexxxxx
Sorry for the late update i was having my hair done,so sorry guys more drama,betrayal and embarrassment..........

Vote
Follow
Comment

OH YEAH,YOU SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE SOO NICE ON SNAPCHAT HOPE TO CHAT WITH YOU ALL..... happy Halloween