~Prom and Punishment!~(The End)

Hey my lovelies,I wanted to update this midnight,but enjoy the last chapter

 (Zendaya POV)

I put on my makeup and some lipstick,i look at Keke and she smiles at me.

"I can't believe this is our last year in College."she says putting on mascara,i smile and look down.Keke notices.

"What's up Z.You ain't happy?" she asks,i look up at her.

"I am happy........... but after everything I'm going back to London."I say,she gasps.

"I will miss you so,much Z.But we will text and video chat everyday." she says,we hug.

"What time is it?" I ask,she looks at the clock.

"4,Max and Trevor won't pick us up until 5, so we have time."she says.

"You're looking really hot,Max is so lucky to have you."I say to her,she smiles.

"You look flawless,Trevor will totally drool all over when he sees you." She says.Keke and I finish getting dressed and putting on makeup.We still had 30 minuets left.

"What should we do? We have time."I ask.

"Kardashians?"she suggests.

"Girl you know me so well,Totally."I agree

*

Watching 30 minutes of Kardashian was a blast,i got to spend time with Keke before me flying of to London after the prom.The doorbell rings,Keke squeals.

"Do I look ok?Is my makeup smudge-" I cut her off."Keke,you look fabulous, stop panicking. "I say to her,she smiles.We open the front door.

(Trevor POV)

The front door opens,Zendaya looks so Stunning.

"Oh-You look so amazing."I compliment Zendaya,she smiles.

"You're not bad yourself"she says back,I kiss her cheek,she smiles and blushes a little.

(Max POV)

"I'm going to be really protective tonight....you  look like Beyoncè.No guy should be looking at you besides me."I say,she lets out a giggle.

"Ready,to go."I ask,they all nod.

(Zendaya POV)

We all arrive at the school hall,it was packed. Some were dancing,drinking doing other things.

"We are going to go our separate ways."says Max,i wave at Keke and she waves back.

"Let's go dance"I say,"Please no Ze-"before he was going to finish his sentence,I give him a sad puppy eyes.He looks at me and sights.

"Ok,just for you."He says,i smile and pull him to the dancefloor.

*

We danced for 15 minutes,Trevor suggested we should go outside,that's were we found Max and Keke making out,Trevor and I decided to scare them.He went behind Max and I went behind Keke.

"Boooo!"Trevor and me shouted in their ears,They got scared for a minute and they started laughing.IM GOING TO MISS THEM GUYS SOO MUCH....ESPECIALLY TREVOR.IS GOING TO BE 11 YEARS ALL OVER AGAIN......

"I need to make my phone call,real quick."says Trevor,he goes in the corner to take his phone call,i turn to Keke and Max.

"You guys are soooo cute together."I say,They smile.We chat for a little but when Trevor comes back,with the phone is his hand.