~Interrupted and Meet Cymphonique Melody Miller~

(Trevor POV)

Today was the day that Zendaya was coming over,Cymphonique hasen't texted or called so im guessing the going over there is cancelled.I did my bed and got dressed,when China came in.

"Hey bro." she said,and sat on my bed.

"Hey,can you leave I'm having someone here." I said combing my hair.

"Who a girl? your ass better not be cheating on Cymmy." she said.

"I'm not cheating on her,she's my science partner." I said.China gave me an angry look.

"Cymphonique is the best,she's like a sister to me,so you better not mess this reletionship." she said,when suddenly somebody knock on the door.

"I'll get it." she said and left my room.

(China POV)

I opened the door,there was standing a girl,she was pretty but Cymmy was better,I gave her a fake smile This girl is going to ruin Cym and Trevor's love i can feel it..................

"Hey,is Trevor here?" she asked,i pointed upstairs and went Cym is going to be soo damn angry.........

(Cymphonique POV)

Today was the day that Dad was going.

"Be good,No parties and Roshon take of your sister." said Dad looking at Roshon.

"Don't worry Dad,I will look after her." he said,Dad sat in the Limo,Robert the gateman opened the big gate for the Limo,The Limo Drove off.

"Thank goodness his gone." I said jumping around.

"But I'm here." said Roshon.

"Ro,just beat it.Go out with your friends and comeback whenever you want,Dad is gone for a month so we are free." I said.Roshon pointed at the bodyguars and security camera.

"I have an Idea." I said and I walked towards Harry,Will and Simon the bodyguards.

"Ms.Cymphonique." they said and bowed.

"Listen Boys,I want to you to take month off,don't come back until daddy gets from tour." I said,they looked at me.

"But Mr Master P sai...." Simon said,i cutt him off.

"Are you disobeying me?" I asked folding my arms.

"No." they replied.As they were about to walk away I called them back.

"Wait a minute." I shouted at them.They looked at me.

"I want one of you to break the camera right there." I pointed. Harry obeyed and broke the camera with one punch.

"Ok your dismissed,go." I said.Roshon smiled.

"Wow sis." he said and we hugged.

"What about the maids?" he asked,i shook my head.

"Not them,they are cooking for us not bothered." I said.

"Ok,Anyway I'm goona go out with my girlfriend." he said and left.

I have to get dressed and call Trevor,this is the first time we are doing this and it has to be perfect

~My name is Cymphonique aka Cym I'm the daughter of Master P,I have a twin borther called Roshon,Our mother left us when we were born and our father had to take her of us since then,Both I and Roshon are half Filipino and Black-American. Today I wanted to invite Trevor because is our first day doing this,my father never really liked Trevor, but who the hell cares.

(Trevor POV)

"And Done!!" I and Zendaya shouted,it took us like 40 minutes but we did it.

"You're very smart in Science." I complimented hair,she blushed She is a goddess....

"Thank you." she said,we both smiled,i looked at her hard,her face reminds me of somebody.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"You look like somebody that's all,you look lik.." but my phone rung.

*Phone Convor*

Cym:Baby my dad is on tour want to come over?

I was enjoying Zendaya's company so much...........

me:Um..sorry with Max right now

Cym:Ok,call me later

*Phone Convor*

"So sorry my mom called." I lied. Zendaya smiled and looked at the clock in my room.

"Have to go,see you at school.Bye." She said and left.

Damn,damn......

(Zendaya POV)

He makes me feel so nervous......he's so different felt like I've know him forever.....

Zendayaxxxxx

vote

follow

comment

do you think is should stop writting Zevor and start other couples like Jariana.....comment below