~Meeting~

(Zendaya POV)

"I hate Scott so much!!!" says my aunt,we were watching Keeping up with the Kardashian.Scott Disick was out drinking while Kourtney was pregnant with her second child Penelope.Im really loving the show my favourites ones was Kendall and Kylie,they are so fashionable.When suddenly advert came on.

"Do you want some more popcorn."she asks,"Yeah." I say and she goes in the kitchen .she comes back with the popcorn.

As we were watching KUWTK,the door bell rang.I go and get it,it was Trevor.

"Hey,come in." I say,he steps in.My aunt waves at Trevor and he waves back.

"Hey,I'm Jurnee,Zendaya's aunt."she introduces herself.

"I'm Trevor,Zendaya friend." he says."Ok,aunt Trevor and I will be upstairs." I say.She nods and keeps on watching Kim.

(Trevor POV)

I enter Zendaya's room it was purple,she closes the door behind her.Oh,I wish i can do it with her,she's looking so fine and plus we are alone.

"So,is it true about the Max,working for Cymphonique?" I asked,she nodded.

"We need to go to Milkshake Goodies,that's were Pia,Max and Keke are going to meet us." Say Zendaya.

"Ok,let's go then." I say.

(Keke POV)

I was already at Milkshake Goodies,I was waiting for Zendaya,Trevor,Pia and...........Max.I just can't stand him,i
I can't believe I got played like that.I saw Pia, walking towards me.

"Hey,Pi." I say,that was the nickname i used to give her when we were little.she smiles a bit.

"Keke,I am so,so sorry for ignoring you and acting like a bitch.I shouldn't have never...I mean NEVER left you all by yourself at lunch and classes in elementery. When I tried to talk to you but Cym told me  never to come close to you.I guess popularity got me a bit loca." she says saying loca instead of crazy,I smile andi gave a hug.

"It's ok,if I were you I would have done the same." I say,confessing

"Friends?" she  asks,"Friends."I reply.That's when Trevor and Zendaya come in.

"Hey Pia and Keke." Trevor and Zendaya say in unison,we wave.Zendaya sits next to me and Trevor on the other side.That's when Max arrives.

"Pia,Trevor,Zendaya...................and Keke." He says,I don't look at him and drink my galaxy milkshake.Max sits.

"WAIT....first of all I want to say sorry,for playing you Zendaya and Keke.I honestly didn't know it was going to turn really ugly."he says looking straight at me.I look at outer space and still drinking my milkshake.

"You're forgiven."Pia,Zendaya and Trevor say.I stay quite.

"So,i think.We should embarrass her in front of the whole school." says Pia.

(Pia POV)

"How?" asks Trevor.

"Well......there's an embarrassing footage of her......"I say.We all smile.

                 Piaxxx

Ready my new book...

Vote

Follow

Comment.