Meeting Keke

(Zendaya POV)

I sat at the cafeteria alone on a table, I took out my phone pressing random stuff pretending that I'm having fun but eventually the battery died . I was eating my chocolate cake and custard desert when a girl approached me, she was very pretty and dark skinned.

"Can I seat here?" She asked,I nodded and she sat opposite me.

"I'm Keke." She said, I smiled

"I'm Zendaya."I said

"Wow, cool and different." She said, I gave a little laugh.

"Yeah Keke as well is different and cool." I said.

"Actually it ain't my real name, I just like to be known as Keke." She said.
I and Keke talked for quite a while and we swapped numbers.

"So Zendaya you used to live in London." She said.

"Yep."I answered.

"Cool, you go to have tea with the Queen" she said Yeah right........ I laughed, Keke gave me a look.

"What's funny?" She asked.

"We don't have tea with the Queen, Like do you meet Obama?" I asked, she shook her head.

"Now there's your answer, we don't have tea with her just because I live there" I said.
"Ok oh ok, I get it let me see your timetable?" She asked, I handed her my timetable she analysis. And she smiles.

"You're Lucky we have the same class except for Science. " She said Bell Rings...

"Let's go Queen of London" joked Keke.I smiled and we went class together.

       Zendayaxxxxx
Vote
Follow
Coment