Including Max...

(Cymphonique POV)

Before I could start the plan....there was one special person that i wanted in it,it's Max.You guys are wondering why im adding Max but you will find out later I waned to meet up with him so i texted him.

~Phone Texting~

TheCymphoniqueMelodyMiller:Mx meet me at Joshua's Cafe Shop in one hour.

MaxSch:Is Trev gon be there?

TheCymphoniqueMelodyMiller:Na, it's personal....

MaxSch:Aight see ya...

~Phone Texting over~

I get dressed,I didn't war anything too attractive because I'm not impressing anyone,i put on my black fedora and head out,Pia is in the swimming pool and Roshon is at Mabelle's. I get in the car and drive at to the cafe.

(Max POV)

I sit on the wooden table waiting for Cym,she arrives i stand up and give her a friendly hug.We sit on the table she's opposite me.

"Hey,Cym what's up?" I ask,she smiles.

"I'm fine,Anyway i wanted to see you about something." she says.

"Spill." I say.

"I want you to work with me.........I'm planning on a revenge on Keke and Zendaya." She says,i shake my head and continue to listen to her.

"Apparently,Keke likes you and i want to put Zendaya's voice in a recorder saying her secrets aloud." She says.

"Uh....I'm not sure Cym.What if Trev.." she cuts me off.

"Max,Trev won't find out.Plus you want tell him will you?" she asks.

"No,but.." she cuts me off.

"I will pay you 35Million."she says,I look at her.

"Please,just do it." she says,I nod.As I was going to grab the money she puts it in her bag.

"I though you said..." she cuts me off.

"When we complete it....i will give it to you." she says.She starts to get up and looks at me.

"We will start on Monday..."she says,and goes off.

"I'm supposed to get Friendly with Keke but not fall for her...........I never been attractive to her so is gonna be easy.........

                                                       Max x

Do you think Max will fall for Keke

Will Keke and Zendaya's friendship break

find out...

Bye

Follow

vote

comment