~Exploring Oakland No.2 and Seeing my Castle~

(Zendaya POV)

Today I woke up,feeling good and spirited. I wanted to Explore Oakland before I attend school tomorrow. I looked out my window unfortunately it was raining but that won't stop me to go out. I showered,brushed my teeth and put on something that will keep me warm.I combed my hair and on my way downstairs I brought my blue and orange patterned umbrella. I skipped downstairs happily as I usually do and found my aunt watching "Keeping up with the Kardashians" Lord she loves reality shows................ I hugged her from behind and stroke her hair.

"Aunt Jurnee going to explore." I said putting on my coat that I found hanging on a peg.

"Ok,I know that you're 18, but can you come home a little bit earlier because you have school tomorrow. So you don't wake up late on your first day of school. " she said sounding like she was she was begging.

"You didn't have to tell me . I was planning of coming early, I'll be back in an hour. You didn't have to beg and plus if you tell me to do something I will be there and do it. I'm not like those teens that get mad because they get curfews or get commanded." I said and she smiled,I gave her a friendly wink and left.

(50mins later)

Those 50 minutes were so good got to see my kindergarten teacher and my elementary teacher,they didn't even recognise until i said "Powerpuff Girl Lover!" I talked to them and they asked how was London and ect.. As I was walking home I saw a little park,I looked at it and I felt like i have been there before,"My Castle" I remembered,aww..it hasn't changed one bit.I remember when I used to play here with somebody.....his name was.....um......Tavis uh.....Tyler.....oh whatever his name was.Anyway gotta get home tomorrow is back to school.

                                                    Zendayaxxxxxxxx

vote

follow

comment