~Apologize Keke and Trevor~

(Keke POV)

Today was the day I was going to apologize to Jocelle.Dad went to drop Skai at her friend's birthday party Mikayla,so i can have alone time with her.She was in the dining room all alone holding a mug,her eyes were red it looks like she has been crying for a while. I sat next to her,she looked at me shocked.This was the very first time am sitting next to her.

"Are you ok Jocelle?"I asked,she started wiping her tears away.

"Yeah,I'm ok.Don't get worried Keke." she said smiling,deep down inside she was hurting so badly.

"Um...Ok.I just wanted to apologize for being rude and shouting at you." I said, she smiled stroking my cheek.

"It's ok Keke." she said.I kneeled opposite her and held her hand.

"I'm really sorry Jocelle,i know I've been a total diva,I just thought you will come and ruin my life and command me to do everything." I said,i said all that and I didn't realize i was crying until Jocelle wiped away a tear on my cheek.She held my shoulders and lifted me up.

"Keke,i get it.I know you thought i will come and be some horrible step-mother.But I'm the opposite of that.I will never replace your mother." she said and we hugged.We smiled.

"You know Keke,i always wanted to have a Keke and Jocelle bond time." she revealed. I smiled.

"Oh.Then we shall have one today.Shall we?" I asked,she smiled.

"Yes we shall." she said and we linked arms.

I own this all to Zendaya:) Jocelle mother No.2)

(Trevor POV)

I knocked on Cymphonique front door,her twin brother Roshon answered it.We greeted eachother and I went straight to Cym's room.I knocked on it.

"Roshon I told you I wan........" as soon as she saw me,not Roshon her angrily look from yesterday returns.

"What do you want?" she asks.I sighed and kissed her forehead.

"Listen Cym,I know why your angry and I thought about it.I know that i cut you off because i ran to Zendaya to greet her.Is not what it seems,i don't like her.I just like being friendly to people." I said holding her arms,she looks at me straight in the eye.

"So why are the rumours about you liking her." she asked, i sighed.

"Is a hoax,come on Cym I have here a sexy,caring an loyal girlfriend,Right here in front of me.She's just a friend." I said,she smiles and hugs me,i hug back.

"Oh,baby I'm sorry." I also add and we kiss.

"Are you sure your not into her?" she asks. I smile.

"100% sure Cymmy." I say.Cym looks at me and bites her lips.

"Now that we made up,do you want to take it in my room?" she asks,i smile.I follow behind her and we walk in her room It's going to be magical with Zendaya........i mean Cym.

                                                               Trevor x

I stopped it there cuz i hate writing disgusting scene like seriously.

Do you guys think i should stop ZEVOR stories and do a JARIANA story......comment.

vote

follow

comment