~Meet Pia Mia-Olivia Ana Perez~

(Pia POV)

(Mexico)

I'm packing my back to go back to Oakland,haven't seen Cymphonique since my parents made me move here in Mexico because of my exclusion,it was night and I wanted to sneak out of the house. I was tired of leaving with my parents. I got my bag and my cigarette. I slowly open my bedroom door, it made an annoying sound i was sure that will wake my parents up,I get to the stairs and that's where the light come on,i turn around and look at my parents.

"Pia Mia-Olivia Ana donde cree usted que vas a estas horas de la noche?"("Pia Mia-Olivia Ana where do you think your going at this time of the night?") asks my dad in Spanish.I turn around and look at them.

"Obiamente Oakland donde cree que voy?India?"(Obviously Oakland where do you think i'm going?India?) I answer back in Spanish,I look at him hard.Man, I hate this guy,he's my step-dad.

"Im que ve no me a quedar aqui,voy a regresar y nadie me puede tender." (I'm going and I'm not going to stay here,im going back and nobody can stop me)

"Por favore Pia,no haga, pare!" says my mom begging on her knees,I walk up to her and hug her.

"Eso fue lo mismo que le dije a usted cuando eran estaban en la ceremonia de la boda , pero no escucharon y le casó , pero recuerda que yo siempre te amaré mamá.(That was the same thing I said to you when were were at the wedding ceremony,but you didn't listen and married him,but remember I will always love mum.)

I kiss her cheek and run towards the door,Dad was screaming my name and mum was crying.I ran until i couldn't see the house no more,i booked my tickets

Ready to go......

Piaxx

vote

comment

vote