~Bumping into Max......(My Crush).......Keke~

(Keke POV)

I was with Zendaya outside as usual....... I told her about Jocelle,her and I having a cool relationship.

"You've apologized?" she asked biting her vegetarian sandwhich.I noded and she smiles.

"Good,you don't have to be in war with her no more,so what happend?" she asked.

"Well,first of all.Jocelle introduced me to one of her high school friend Harriet , she owns "Spa and Beauty."She gave us free messages." I said,she looked at me amazed.

"And.........She said next week i could bring you and we could have a girl's night!!!." I said,Zendaya jumped and she accidentally spils her water on the floor,she ignores it.

"Oh Lord,thanks Keke you're the best." she said and we hugged.

"Your welcome,boo so first..." the bell cuts me off Bell Rings.........

"Tell me everything later,I have Science." she said and got her bag.

"I have History,text you on the way home." I said and we walk on our separate ways.

As I was walking I bumped into someone.

"Watch wher...." As soon as I saw the face of the person that i bumped into i stopped talking.

"I'm so sorry." he said, Is Max Scheneider talking to me?.........

"Oh,it's ok." I said,he smiles This boy gonna make me melt on the floor........

"Um,ok see you around school." he says and walks away.I smile to myself and walk to History Class.

OMG,Max and I  just communicated,GOSH!!!!!!.He's sexy,mouth watering.....ok guys im going to far.If your under 13 just forget what I just said.LOL.~Gotta share this news with Zendaya....~

                                                Kekex

vote

follow

comment