~Keyanna "Keke" Delilah Palmer~

(Keke POV)

I walked in the dining room Dad,Skai and Jocelle were eating their breakfast.

"Hey daddy." I said and waved at him and ignored Skai and Jocelle,My dad sighed.

"What about the rest of them?" he asked.I faced them and waved at them.

"Anyway,daddy.My friend Zendaya is coming over." I said taking out orange juice out of the fridge.

"Ok,that's fine." he said.And continued to eat his breakfast.Jocelle gave me a smile but I rolled my eyes at her and headed upstairs If she's trying to win me over she's dead wrong......Nobody has got time for that.Going to listen to some 90's music before Zen gets here....

(34 mins)

I and Zendaya were painting each other's nails and talking about whatever popped in our mind when Jocelle came in carrying biscuits and two drinks,she put it on my table.

"Um.....What's up with the biscuits and drinks?" I asked giving her a dirty look,she smiled showing her dimples.

"I just thought you two girls were hungry." she said.

"Anyway,Hi you must me Zendaya,Im Jocelle Keke's mother." she said shaking Zendaya's hand.

"Nice to meet you Mrs.Palm...." I cut Zendaya off.

"You're not my mother and you will never will.You willl never replace my mother up in heaven!" I shouted.

Jocelle looked at me shocked and sad See if i care about how she feels........ Jocelle exited my room leaving only I and Zendaya.

"That was too harsh,Keke." Said Zendaya, I ignored her and the biscuits and the drinks in the bin.

"I don't care if i was rude,she ruined my life she wants to be a Palmer now,Oh well guess what i have news she will never be part of our family." I said,texting on my phone.

"She's trying hard and I can see that,she wants to be the next woman in your life to take her of you Keke." she said.Yeah right..............

"Ok,can we not talk about that.She's like the second Cymphonique,only she lives here and i get to see her fake face kissing my dad and hugging him." I said.Zendaya smiled.

"Want to listen to music?" I asked,Zendaya noded.

~My name is Keyanna aka Keke.I live with my dad and stepsister Skai and Jocelle,i don't call her step-mother or mother cause she's not related to me and I hate her she wants to ruin my life and replace my dead mother........My mother died two years go in a car crash.

Keke x

Is Keke too harsh on her new step-mother????

vote

comment

follow