~Got that off my chest......Feels Good and Bad at the same time~

(Alicia POV)

Come on Alicia you can tell her Zendaya she will understand....Or what if she doesn't speak to me. here we go..

I knock on Zendaya's pink door with Powerpuff Gilrs posters and other cartoons "Come in!" she shouted,I gently open the door and I half smile at her.She was under her blanket

"Are you Ok,Baby?" I asked and sat at the end of her pillow. She nodes

"Just have a annoying headache,that's all" she replied I stroke her face.

"Um....Zendy. Remember the conversation about I speaking about moving and making new friends?" I said,I bit my lips.

She nodded and looked in my eye.

"Well,we are moving in 3 days." I said.Zendaya burst out laughing.

"Mommy,April fool's day was 3 days ago. You're so late,Your kidding right?" she asked, I shake my head with a serious expression and her face turned red.

"Mommy..?You're kidding right?" she asked,I sigh and shake my head.

"Mommy please..." I cut her off.

"Daya it's not a joke.We are moving. You're starting school in London,Isn't that exciting?" I asked trying to make this conversation into a happy one.

"Why are we moving?" she asked standing sitting up straight.

"It's work honey,I promise you,you and Trevor will get in touch everyday." I said trying to hug her but she ignored.

"It won't be the same,we planned of going to the same high school,collage and even have the same job,but I guess it won't happen." she said tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry,but I promise you,when you get older you can go there anytime." I said.

"Mommy,can I have sometime alone? I think my headache has gone even worse." she said holding her head and laying it on her Powerpuff girls pillow. I nodded and left her room in silence Wonder how Trevor got the news.....My little Girl will totally be devastated....at least I got that off my chest it feels good and bad at the same time.

                                                                      Alicia...........

vote

follow

comment