~Halloween Decoration and What changed your mind?~

(Zendaya POV)

I and Keke were walking to school,we were talking about Devon and his car.Keke was the one that was talking about it the most,i was trying to change the subject but her mouth kept on talking about it.

"I'm in love with the car,Zen!!!"she said,i sighed and put my hand on her mouth.

"Stop it,that ain't the first time you've seen a Lamborghini." I say,Keke pushes my hand.

"I have lipstick on."she says,she takes out pink lipstick  and puts it on.

"Are you doing this because of.......Max." i shout,she puts her hand on my mouth.

"Don't have to shout." She says and removes her hand from my lip.

"Sorry,but hey you don't need lipstick on you have pretty lips." I said making her feel better,she smiles and i smile back.

(Cymphonique POV)

I was with Trevor talking about the Halloween party,coming in a few days.

"Baby,what are you going to be dresses as?" I ask,Trevor chuckles.

"I'm going to be a prince" He says,i stroke him.

"Oh to bad,i bought my costume." I say,

"Don't need to be matching" He says,we kiss when Miss.Rasmus comes up to us.

"Mr Jackson and Ms.Miller." she says camily, we stop and look at her.She looks at me.

"Cymphonique,we all know your good at planning and decorating.Will you offer to help." She asks.

"Sure,i don't mind." I say,Ms.Rasmus turns to face Trevor.

"What about you Mr.Jackson."she asks.

"No.Thank you."he says.

"Shall we go Cymphonique?" She offers,i nod.

"See you later,Baby." I say and wave at Trevor. He waves back.

(Trevor POV)

I was walking when I saw Zendaya,i walked up to her.

"Hey Z." I say.

"Hey,so what are you holding?" I ask.

"I'm holding decorations for Halloween,Ms.Rasmus asked me and I accepted.Are you helping?" She asks,If I help I can get close to her.

"Sure,I'm helping have to see what Ms.Rasmus needs help with bye." I say and ran,as I was running i saw Cymphonique sticking posters.

(Cymphinique POV)

"Hey bae,let me help you with that." offers Trevor,i hand him some.

"What are you doing?" I ask confused why he wants to help.

"I'm helping the school and my girlfriend is that bad?" He says,i shook my head.

Wonder what changed his mind??????
                                                                                                                                         Cymphoniquexxxxxx

Vote
Follow
Comment

In the next few chapter,Pia is going to be in it she's playing Cym's Bestfriend. I know is short but the special will be extra long....promise........bae♡♥