~No more art and Expelled~

(Zendaya POV)

I was in assembly,our headteacher wanted to announce something to of us,I sat in a empty seat.When we walked on stage and we stood up,he signaled everybody to sit and we did as we were told.

"Goodmorning,I have an annoucement.We are going to take off some of the subjects.Such as Technology,Media and Art." what did he just say........... I put my hand up and he picked me to speak.

"Yes,Ms Zendaya Coleman?" he asked pointing at me,everybody turned to look at me.

"Did you just say your taking off ....Art." I asked,he noded.I did something really stupid.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU,SOME PEOPLE NEED ART IN THEIR LIFE AND IM ONE OF THE!!" I shouted so loud that some kids from other offices came in to check.

"Miss Colem......" I cut him off.

"Miss Coleman my ass,sir.You can't take away one of my favourite subjects.I don't care if you expel me just for saying this." I shouted.Some boys whistled. Idiots.......

"Zendaya,Your expelled get out." he shouted.I stuck up my middle finger and walked out of assembly hall,stepped out of the school and saw my mother's car. I walked towards it and open the passenger's seat.

"Zendaya....I'm very disappointed in you.You got expelled in the most famous college school here in London." she said looking at me,I wasn't even looking at her.

"Mother,I got angry because they are taking Art subject away from the school and I got a little carried away." I explained,my mother gave me a look.

"Ok....you need to control your anger though.You cursed at him.They won't even let you in the school no more." she said.

"I know.......I'm kinda glad i got expelled,I hated the school myself.Too much boys in my way." I admitted. My mother smiled.

"Cause you're  goddess and you got the looks from your dear mama." she joked and we burst out laughing at the same time.

"Am I in trouble?" I asked.

"Well kind of.Now I need to search for a college for you to attend to." she said.

"Ok." I sigh.

"Wanna get a milkshake?" she asked and I nodded smiling.

Love my mama.