~Meet Pia and Mall Fight~

(Cymphonique POV)

I have a photoshoot to attend,but i wasn't in the mood. Young&Hot magazine needed me to photoshoot for their front cover. I'm normally thrilled and happy when it comes to photoshoot and stuff but since the Friday Halloween party I wanted to murder every person my eye caught. The limo stopped and I got out,Reggie the manager of Young&Hot friendly hugged me and we begun the photoshoot.

(13mins)

"Perfect,Cymphonique,Yes good!!" said the photographer taking the pictures I posed and posed,all of those poses is making me crazy I need a freaking break.

"That's a wrap,good job Cymphonique!" they thanked me I smiled politely and went to my small changing room, with my pictures and posters and a gigantic picture of Trevor and I last year under the mistletoe. Trev........ Suddenly,I heard a knock in my door.

"Come in." I say and Fifth Harmony (Guest Stars) walked in.

"Hey,Cym." they said in unison I waved back without looking at them,i was busy putting all my make up in my bag.I heard whispering coming from them when Camila tapped my shoulder.

"Um,Cym remember about the album are you going to be par...." i cut her off by putting my finger on her mouth.

"Hey,listen Cami the album thingy has to be done without me. I'm not in the mood for it.Ok hun?Bye!" I say and put on my sunglasses and walk out of the studio.

At Home..............

I was i my room looking at old pics,is reminds me how life was so much better without Zendaya around. She might be pretty,but I'm stronger Umph...... When I heard a knock on my door,Roshon came in.

"Hey,sis you have a visitor." he says,i frown.

"Roshon tell the visitor that i don't feel lik........." that's when I stopped talking.

"Baby Girl,Cymmy!!!." she said and we hugged for a long time.

"Pia,you're back.." I said.

"Ok,I'm going I'm going out." says Roshon,that's when Pia spanked him,Roshon looked at her.Pia did the "Call me" sign to him and he looked at her with a shocked look and left my room.I smiled and Pia sat on my bed.

"Girl,you're so late.Rosh is taken by Mabelle." I say,Pia smirks.

"I'm just playing with him." she says. "How's you and Trevor?" she adds.I don't answer.

"Talk to Sister Pia,I'm all ears." she says,i sight and tell her the whole story about Zendaya and the Halloween party.

"Oh.Baby I'm so sorry." she says and we hug."If I wasn't expelled i could have defended you." she says.Pia got expelled from our school 3 years ago because of smoking in front of our teacher and to puff smoke on her face.

"I'm blaming you Pi,if you didn't you didn't puff smoke on Ms.Lashley's face you wouldn't be expelled." I say making a point.Pia sticks her tongue out and i smile. I and Pia have been best friends since we were 13-14 somewhere,she's a rebel and a gangster that what makes me love her.She started smoking since she was 11 but that is nothing.I don't smoke but I drink, but dad doesn't know nor Roshon he will be too protective he's my twin.I lay on my pillow.When Suddenly Pia throws clothes on my bed.

"Get up Cym,C'mon and put on some clothes we are going to the mall." she says."I know you want to,you know they have some hot Christian Louboutin heels on sale." she adds.

"You convinced me, let's go." I say.

(1 hour)

I and Pia have been shopping for almost an hour, i bought my heels and we bought some milkshakes,when I and Pia were walking I saw Zendaya and Keke Ugh................I feel Like!!.

"Girl,don't.." she says calming me down.She says continuously.

"Pia hold my earring I think there will be wrestling fight held here in this mall." I say walking up to them.I walk up to them when Keke facial expression changed to annoyed/angry expression.

"You...boyfriend stealer, you think you can ruin my college life? oh you thought wrong honey boo child." I say Zendaya looks at me confused and annoyed about what I said.

"Yo listen Cym, I'm just a girl that came here back to her birthplace to study not to fight a tournament with you." she says.

"Pia?" says Keke.

"Keke, we see each other again." says Pia folding her arms.

"Why are you even hanging out with her, don't you remember the fun times we had in elementary and nursery?" says Keke.I and Pia applause.

"Wow, Keke that was emotional." I said sarcastically."We are not here for your speech." I say,Keke looks at me angrily.

"Trevor loves Zendaya,no wonder why he said that to you at the Halloween party." says Keke,This bitch is gonna get it...  I say I and Keke start pulling each other's hair when  i felt Pia pulling me.

"Girls!!!" says Trevor breaking up our fight.

"That's enough Cym.Go." he says,he isn't even defending me,oh what a great boyfriend he is(!)

"I'm coming to get ya,Keke and...Zendaya!" I say,Pia and I leave Both em will learn to never talk back to me.

                                                               Cymphoniquexxxx

vote

follow

comment