(2) Minicat #1

Tyler's (Wildcat's) P.O.V

Today is the day, I'm going to finally do it. Craig has been my crush for a long time, I just love his laugh, his looks, his accent, and basically everything about him! I go to the store and get chocolates with caramel inside and a stuffed bear that says 'I love you' which is kinda cliche but I'm kinda desperate trying to show affection which is hard for me to do. What makes things better is that everyone left my house except for Craig and I really don't want him to leave. I just said I had to go grab some things and to take care of Kino so I hope things are going well for him.

Before I paid for the chocolates and teddy bear and I just wondered what else Craig would want and then I see a whole bunch of Starbucks gift cards and I know for a fact Craig is a typical white bitch when it comes to Starbucks. So I decided to be a good person and get him a $20 Starbucks card, hey I love him but I'm not gonna get him something super expensive.

I finish paying and got the things and start driving home and I know for a fact I am going to be stuck in Traffic for at least 30 minutes because it is lunch hour and all the rich fucks (remember kids don't cuss) get out at this time.

~TIME SKIP AND the moment of truth~

I finally make it home and I hear Mini yelling, I wonder if he's making a video or is he yelling at Kino? Well, let's see what happened now...

"Craig?" I say and I don't see him anywhere...that's weird usually he's a great animal parent. I see Kino's food bowl and water bowl full so he's okay but I still don't see Craig.

*okay so imma write two endings the first one for you cinnamon rolls out there and the second one for you other people who wanna read something else you know what I'm talking about*

I go to my recording room and as I suspected Craig was raging playing Mario Cart. Huh, I never realized how cute Craig looked while raging. It looks like Craig was just about finishing because he said, "Alright guys I'm done for right now."

And someone said something interesting because he replied with a blush on his, "Oh shut up I doubt he would do that. In all honesty, I wish but I think he's straight."

"Guys Tyler wouldn't do that, even though I would like him so surprise me but out of everyone you seriously would think he would like me?"

"What do you mean behind me?" then he turns around and he starts blushing again.

"So cute," I say out loud.

"Guys Imma call u back..." He Hangs up the call and one he takes off the headphones I turn him around.

"Well, Craig do you want to explain what you were talking about with the guys."

"W-well I-I uh how long were you standing there?"

"Just the ending where you said you would like me to surprise you. And some before that." I say with a smirk he then stands up and before he does anything I grab him and pick him up to take him to the Kitchen.

"Tyler what the fuck?!" I hear Craig yell grabbing onto me.

"Once I set you down just close your eyes."