(29) Happy Valentine's GAY!

Ship: (Grizzyx Dergie)

Request by: Nobody

Note #1: a smol cheesy chapter, cause why da hell not

Note #2: Yes I know I said Gay

------------------------

After Grizzy ends the stream. "So are you two really fucking behind my back?" Is one thing Grizzy hears before taking off his headphones. He stays still for a second wondering if he should stay to listen in on what they are talking about. After a minute of debating with his angle and devil he decides what the harm could be done for eves dropping, he listens in.

"What? No." Grizzy hears from his best friend and crush no less Dergie, with an almost inaudible comment afterwards, "I wish."

This made Grizzy's heart skip a beat, the one person he'd hoped to like him back in fact does. It was the greatest feeling he's ever felt, besides getting laid of course nothing can top the relief on that one. "Dude you gotta ask him out!" He hears Blarg, getting excited about this whole ordeal.

"Don't you think I've tried! He hasn't exactly made anything easy for me. He constantly leaves early at random times, he's sometimes late to recording sessions, and he has a busy life with so many goals. I just wish he'd see how amazing he truly is." When Dergie said Grizzy was late for recording sessions that got him confused and made him think, 'Bitch your the one who is usually late and I'll record you next time.'

"Uhhh, he's late very rarely it is usually you that is later there Dergie."

"THAT'S WHAT I WAS SAYING!" Grizzy yelled though his microphone alerting the last two in the call.

"G-Grizzy?" Dergie says.

"YOU WERE HERE?!" Blarg yells through his own microphone and then said, "How much did you hear?"

Grizzy knowing he can't lie to save his life reply's with, "Like...all of it..." Grizzy rubs the back of his neck as nervous habit about how the two will react knowing he eavesdropped. He criticizes himself and telling himself how he shouldn't have listened to his devil and eavesdropped; but you can't blame him! He was curious as all hell.

"I-Griz...I'm sorry I need to go!" Dergie says before giving Grizzy a chance to tell Dergie he liked him back.

"W-wait!" Blarg says just a millisecond after Dergie ended the call.

"Why did he leave?" Grizzy asks Blarg.

"What do you think?! You scared him! YOU WEREN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE LISTENING!" Blarg yells at him.

"I'm sorry! I was just interested in your guy's conversation!"

"It's fine, and I'm sorry too I was just. Ugh never mind, I have a question and you have to answer with complete honesty."

"Okay... but it depends on what it is though."

"Well, do you like Dergie." Grizzy expected this to be the question but it still made him blush and start fidgeting like a school girl whenever this question rose up, he mostly questioned himself though.

"Y-yeah, I d-do." Grizzy says almost inaudibly but Blarg was still able to hear it.

"WHAT!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL HIM THEN!"

"I WAS GOING TO! But I got scared thinking how angry you two were going to be after all of this."

"You need to tell him!" Blarg says forgetting his anger and replacing it with excitement and anticipation.