(38) The End

Ship: None

Request by: Nobody

Note #1: Mashup between Banana Bus Squad & Misfits

------------------------

Fitz / Cam's POV

At first this all started as a rumor, another announcement of, "Oh the world is Ending." Nobody but children believed that kind of stuff. But we were wrong, soon scientists and NASA started investigating how the rumor started and if this is actually a rumor. NASA saw a meteorite that was passing Mars. They looked at it and made an assumption it was either the same mass or even bigger than the one that struck Earth that made the dinosaurs go extinct. Still after this find they decided to hide it from us until it was the week it was supposed to crash into the Earth. After the announcement was made most people quit their jobs, others decided to close until this whole thing blew over. Many people decided to devote the rest of their life to crime and others, like us, were just doing so much stupid stuff that normally we wouldn't do.

For those companies that sold cameras they were selling like crazy because everyone wanted to either make their own documentaries or just record a bunch of stuff they did for the last week on Earth. The Misfits decided to get together with all the guests that were on the misfits podcast for a party and those people could invite guests of their own. John and Smii7y decided to invite Vanoss, Mini ladd, Wildcat, and the rest of who they are friends with. We were rocking out Vanoss who was the DJ along with Mini ladd. When it was the last minute everyone was doing their own thing. Toby was kissing another woman, Mason wanted to jump out of the balcony and into the pool, Swagger was smoking weed-- ya know the usual. And I was recording everything along with trying to sing.

Then the meteorite was supposed to hit but something went wrong. It was like a strong Earthquake which we expected but we felt something that was weird. Later we were all in pain, something was definitely wrong and something weird had happened.

~Time Skip~

I was woken up by some screaming, "CAM! CAM! YOU GOTTA GET UP!"

I groaned as I got up. "Mate what happened."

"You won't believe this but everyone who survived gained some weird power or shit."

"What are you talking about?"

"Yeah! Apparently whatever we did or were surrounded by when the meteorite hit depended on what power we got."

"Wait did everyone survive in the party?" I said getting worried for everyone and got up and looked around rapidly, I noticed I was on a couch instead and now I have a huge headache.

"Jesus Cam you shouldn't move that fast." I hear another voice.

"Craig?"

"Good at least he remembers us." Mason says again.

"Of course he will you dumb shit he remembers the party right." I hear a woman's voice. I look to that person to see a woman with dyed blond hair, blue eyes, she was wearing exactly what Toby was wearing that night but she was thick in all the right places.

"T-Toby?" I say obviously feeling the blush at how she looked right now.

"Oh yeah! Isn't this cool right! I found out my power was shape shifting so I am able to transform any part of my body. Although I haven't tested it with animals yet like in anime."

"Wait so you weren't just playing a prank this is real."

"Yeah all of this is real, also not many of us survived this..." Toby said looking at the many bodies still on the ground.