(31) Insanity Session (Final Dialogue)

Ship: Vanoss x Reader

Request by: Nobody

Note #1: This is the last chapter before you get to choose the ending:
                   Bad Ending
                   Good ending
                   Please comment on which one you want to read first so I can post       
                   that chapter first

Note #2: Gender neutral chapter

Note #3: (Y/N) = Your Name
                   (N/N) = Nick Name

Things to keep in mind:
Regular text = Evan talking / Story narrative
Bold text = (Y/N) talking

------------------------

Evan travels through the paths parted with a row of trees and different flower bushes making it seem as if he was apart of a painting. "Beautiful ain't it." A voice behind him says which makes him turn around rapidly, "(Y/N)?"

"Wow. Even with my rough introduction you still remembered my name."

"Well yeah, wait what happened to Neon and (N/N)?"

"I put them away, well they technically brought me here."

"Wait how did they do that?"

"It's weird, and you've technically been through an Alice in Wonderland experience and your confused about how they brought me here."

"I know it's just all of this is weird and confusing. How do you even live in a world like this?"

"We got used to it after a while."

"How long where you guys here for?" I asked genuinely concerned.

"We have been here for about four years."

"FOUR YEARS!"

"Yes, and would you quit acting surprised you're the one who put us here anyways."

"What are you talking about?"

"Are you serious?!" (Y/N) yells getting angry. "IF YOU DIDN'T DECIDE TO RUN INTO THAT DUMB BUILDING TO SAVE THAT GIRL YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE!"

(He/she) had me taken back, I don't remember running into a building. Actually I don't remember my life really at all, the first thing that I recall happening to me seeing black everywhere; then waking up on a bed learning I'm a therapist.

"What happened?" (Y/N) stalks up to me and reaches (his/her) arms out.

"W-What are you—what are you doing?..."

"Just shut up and trust me! Like you should have done all those years ago..."

  "All those years ago?" But before (Y/N) could make a snarky remark about trust I get a migraine and all of these different flashbacks continue to hit me until I remember everything. My family, graduating high school, gaining millions of subscribers, meeting my friends that I met through Youtube, moving to LA, starting music, getting a (boy/girl)friend. And then finally... "The last fight we had..."

"YES! Now you remember!"

"I-I'm so sorry, I should have stayed even after that fight."

"Do you remember how that even started?"

"To be honest no, all I remember is running out of the hotel and into the street because I was crying. And then I hear a honk and I turn to see a pickup truck speeding towards me..."

"It started because I decided to get drunk. Even though I knew you didn't want to get intoxicated while going through tour; you didn't stop me from getting intoxicated though, because well you wanted me to be happy. I was in the crowd during your first show so you would feel safer but then a girl came onto me. I tried explaining that I wasn't the one who kissed her first but you were so angry at me but you couldn't hit me and neither did you want to hurt yourself... at least in front of me... so you started crying. You picked up your jacket from the couch, then ran to the table to grab your wallet. And while I was calling your name and begging you to listen and stay you ran out the door and out the hotel leaving me to chase after you. And that's when it happened. The red pickup truck hit you and you practically flew 10 feet away and broke your arms trying to protect yourself in the process."

"Then how am I here? Am I dead? Is all of this just my imagination? How are YOU here?" (Y/N) ignored my questions and continued talking.

"The person who was driving came out to be Luke. He was supposed to meet up with us along with Tyler, Brian, Brock, and Craig. They were all in the pickup when you were hit. This hit me and Luke the hardest. Luke blames himself because he was driving and wasn't paying too much attention on the road."

"Can you please answer my questions?"

"I will now. And this is practically your imagination. What ended up happening later in the hospital a year went by and you still weren't waking up. They wanted to pull the plug but I and the rest of our friends continued refusing. The fans don't know you're in here, we didn't want to publicize everything. But your partners and future partners were told about your hospitalization. We haven't told your family either because we didn't know how well they would take it and if they would start planning a funeral when they didn't need to." (Y/N) took a little break by grabbing a bottle from literal thin air. And after seeing me look at the bottle (he/she) asked if I would like something to eat or drink but I was only thirsty so I asked for a coke. And (he/she) literally also got it from thin air and gave it to me to drink.

"Okay so back to the whole traumatic experience. Me and the guys refused to let you go, mainly because you weren't brain dead, so I hired many doctors and lead phycologists to help me get you out of your sleeping beauty state. Yeah we eventually named it that because you were peaceful but very much alive.We soon transferred you to a room back at our house and left you in a capsule to keep you alive. That would give you constant nutrition and the right amount of oxygen for the average human being. Later we would still get no response a couple months later and so we were experimenting on how to show what you are seeing right at that moment and how we could possibly lead you to regain consciousness. After 4 months we were able to get that done and finally start imputing what we needed, you had already portrayed me in your mind with depression, MPD (multiple personality disorder), and anxiety. "

"If all of this happened then are you a figment of my imagination?"

"No. I am not but (N/N) and Neon are. Like we said we are all one person just separated later on once I was put into a similar capsule with one goal. To get you out of here. So please," (Y/N) reaches (his/her) hand out, "Take my hand and see everyone again." I slowly reached my hand out to hold (his/her) hand. Eventually I gently laid my hand on (his/her) and everything went black. But I hear'd one last thing before loosing full consciousness, "I'll see you soon love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

word count: 1108