(34) Boston Dinner with the Homies

Ship: Kryoz/John x Male Reader

Request by: Nobody

Note #1: Just ignore the pronouns he and him for any female readers out there who wish to read this chapter

Note #2: None of this happened in Pax East, remember it's all fiction!

------------------------

1st Person POV

If I had to say what was the most nerve-wracking thing I had ever done it would definitely have been Pax East. And I haven't even done that yet. We all planned to get together and meet each other for the first time, and it would be the first time I would ever show them my face. I would, of course, be wearing a mask because of the whole "I don't show my face on camera scenario" and that's because I like keeping my privacy. But the main reason I'll be wearing a mask is that everyone pulls out their phones and cameras at random times to record everything.

Honestly, I'm just happy John is with me or else I would have never been able to calm down my nerves. I usually get this motion sickness after eating even half a mean so we decided only to get water and snacks before the ride since it would be about a 5-hour flight. Our flight was announced to leave so John and I went to board the plane and sit in our respective seats.

The plane hasn't even taken off and I'm shaking a bit because of my constant persistent paranoia of the plane crashing, dropping out of the sky, an explosion, or someone getting my Nintendo switch or IPad wet. Okay maybe the last one isn't that bad but I still have a lot of animating I want to finish and I really want to play Mario cart. John must have noticed how I was shaking because he put his hand over mine and told me, "Everything is going to be okay, I'll be here every step of the way."

He gave me a gentle smile which made me feel at ease, I then laid my head on his shoulder and mumbled, "Thank you for staying with me."

"Of course I would, you are the best boyfriend anyone could ever want."

"Heh, even though you thought I was a girl for the first few months of knowing each other."

"Look it's not my fault your voice sounded feminine in-game." This made us both laugh because he was actually the last one to realize that I was a guy. I wouldn't have even realized the plane was about to take off if there wasn't an announcement to put our seat belts on. Soon we were up in the air making jokes, scrolling through social media and laughing at all the different things people have posted. I also animated a bit while John watched in amusement when there were times I was getting frustrated because of how long it was taking. Afterward, we watched one of the Fast in the Furious movies. And finally, there was an announcement that we finally arrived in Boston.

We got out of our seats, grab our carry on, and left to get our luggage from the belt. We soon made it outside the airport and ordered an uber to go to our hotel we were staying at. When we finally made it, with the help of a chill but sadly a bit of a homophobic Uber driver.

We finally get in our hotel room and say, "That guy was alright."

"But old." John adds

"And nice!"

"But wrinkly." John added which caught me off guard and causing the both of us to laugh.

"Well we had a long flight, I'm going to take a nap before we have dinner with everyone." I tell him already getting in bed.

"Okay but I'll be there in a minute." I just hummed and fell asleep almost instantly after snuggling into the blanket.

—After John and (Y/N) wake up—

"BAAAAAABE! WE'RE LATE!" I whine while John is still trying to figure out which pose is the best for instagram. "But I need to get this picture perfect." He tells me from the bathroom still looking in the mirror.

"If I get in on this picture will it go faster?"

"Wait what? Do you really want to be in the picture? What about 'keeping your identity a secret'?"

"Well who is going to know I'm (YouTube name). They will just think I'm your boyfriend."

"I ain't going to miss this chance on taking pictures with bae!" He yells really excited and pulls me in to take a lot of, in his words, "fabulous!" pictures.

After posting 3 of the best ones which consisted of: Me hugging him from behind, another in the same position but I'm kissing his cheek and he has a closed eyed smile which I find adorable, and finally one where I have my arm over his shoulder and we are both smiling.

The both of us couldn't be happier with how the pictures came out. It also turned out to be one of the most popular photos he has ever posted. And many comments were flooding his instagram with who I was, and how long have we been keeping this secret. But we decided to ignore them until we get done with the dinner with the guys.

We finally made it to the restaurant and everyone get's up immediately after seeing john walk through the wide doorway that was missing doors. But as soon as they saw me they stopped and looked at John then me, then John then me.

"Wait what happened to Krii7y John!?" Smii7y yells making everyone laugh. And before I said anything everyone was telling me, "So your John's new boyfriend."

"We knew he was gay." With John yelling, "Bisexual you fuck!"

"Nice to meet you," or "You look way nicer than John," and even "Wow John you found yourself a real one."

So after we got situated and ordered I answered basic questions like my name, where I met John, when I met him, how much I love him, would I ever leave him where immediately I said "No because he is just the most perfect boyfriend."

This also made John comment, "Yeah (Y/N) a real boyfriend not a one time thing Smii7y." Which made everyone laugh once again. We were all having a good time and I was answering a lot of questions, telling stories, hearing ones and generally amazing until manager Ryan pulled out his phone taking a video of everyone having a good time and tagging everyone and wanting to tag me but I declined wanting to be tagged.

"But why? You could get a lot of followers."

"Oh I already have a lot of followers it's just I don't show my face on camera and today was different because John was taking a long time trying to find the 'most perfect pose'." I ended with air quotations.

"Well what's your account so we can all just follow you?"

"Uhhh, you might already be following me..." Which made him and everyone else really confused while John was standing back a bit recording everything so he wouldn't miss their sweet reactions when they realize I'm (YouTube name). "Well fine let me just type my instagram." I tell manager Ryan and give it back once I type my instagram name, which was (YouTube name) just with an underscore.

"(YouTube name)?" And the moment he says that the realization on the majority of the groups' face and everyone just shouts, "NO WAY!" And "YOU FINALLY CAME!"

"So did I meet you're guy's expectations?" I ask with a shot of adrenaline because of the nervousness I was feeling.

"Bro if you were single I would carry you out of here!" Fitz says. Which John yells, "You wish I would have taken him from you and shown him how much better he would be with me!"

"Well at least I would actually have time with my boyfriend sober unlike Andy over there." Which made Swagger come into this argument, he also brought in Smii7y, Smii7y brought in Ryan, Ryan brought in iNoToRiOus, And well let's just say this started an argument on who would be the best boyfriend from the group.

And personally I would say it would be me who is the best boyfriend.