(30) Are you kidding me!

Ship: Terroriser/Brian x Reader

Request by: Nobody

Note #1: a little bit of an angst chapter but still a happy ending

Note #2: another songfic

Note #3: Gender neutral chapter

------------------------

Reader's POV

I walk up the stairs to head on the roof with my backpack barely hanging on my shoulders ready to take the plunge. As I put my backpack on my bench I see a guy wearing a panda hat and a shirt with a panda on it. And before he could put his foot on the edge I said, "Hey, don't do it, please."

It startled him a bit and he steps back a bit to get a good look at me, he's been crying. I don't know if it's because I caught him or it's because he needed someone to talk to.

"What's your name?"

"Anthony," He says looking down in shame.

"Hey, my name is (Y/N) now what's going on." He starts to tell me how him and his girlfriend broke up and it started to make me angry at the fact that he didn't want to look at the bright side of things.

"For God's sakes please! Are you serious? I just can't believe, that for some stupid reason you got here before me." Anthony looks shocked at my sudden outburst. "Are you upset 'cause you can't have what you wanted? You're lucky that you've never gotten robbed of anything!" He starts looking determined and gives me a hug, "I'm feeling better than you for listening." Then he gets up grabs his backpack I didn't notice was there and goes back down.

——The Next Day——

"Alright today's the day." I tell myself and do exactly the same thing as yesterday but then I see a red hoodie on the bench, I look over and see a short guy as can be about to jump but I grab his shirt before he had the chance. He follows me to the bench and grabs and puts on his red hoodie.

He looks back and introduces himself as Lui and says, "You've probably head it all before; everyone ignores me, everyday steals, I don't fit in with anyone here."

After listening I get angry once again, "For God's sakes please! Are you serious? I just can't believe! That for some stupid reason you got here before me!" Lui is surprised at my outburst and has tears in his eyes. "Because even so, you're still loved by everyone at home! There's always dinner waiting on the table, you know?"

He looks at me with a smile and starts to get up, "I'm hungry," says Lui and he starts walking down. While I'm left alone staring longingly at the edge of the roof.

——The Next Day——

I came back on the roof and see a guy wearing a hokey mask by the edge, and once again I say, "Hey, don't do, it please."

Again I listen to his problems, yell at him to stay away. He thanks me and goes down.

——Two Weeks Later——

There was just someone else there, new people every time. Every weekday. Why can't I just go? "WHY MUST THERE BE SOMEONE IN MY WAY!?" I practically scream still on the roof of the school after I got another person to back away from the ledge.

"It was Anthony, Lui, Jonathan, Ohm, Eric, Toby, Mason, Matt, Ryan, Brock, Marcel, Craig, and then Jaren."

"Why did I care about the two groups at all?"

"Why did I stop them?"

"Was it because I think they can have a better life at living?"

"Was it because I knew they were throwing their life away for something foolish?"