(8) Is Sammy Craignant?

"No Sammy is not Craignant." Mini Ladd replies to the chat. Sammy hears the conversation from the other side of the door.

"If she was Craignant then I would be really happy, but I would prefer when we have the house officially instead of when we have to pay the mortgage... wait then I would be really old huh. Well looks like I would continue being happy. Just a bit more serious at times." There is a sudden gasp, "I would turn into Moo!"

Sammy giggles to herself and turns away from the door to their shared bedroom, she got the the present ready in a bag sitting on the bed. She laid on the bed turning the TV on and started watching SpongeBob. After a couple of episodes of SpongeBob she changes it to YouTube and starts watching memes. After a couple of memes Craig opened the door and they both smile at each other.

"Craig I have a surprise," Sammy says giggling afterwards getting up from her spot. Motioning Craig to sit next to her, he complied and they sat on the side of the bed.

"Well what are you waiting for open it dummy." They both shared a laugh and Sammy watched Craig open the bag pulling out tissue and then 3 pregnancy tests. All three shows positive.

"I-is Sammy Craignant?" Craig croaks a little fighting back tears while managing to smile.

"Yeah, I am." Craig put the tests to the sides and tackles her in hugs and kisses.

"I heard you while you were doing the meme stream. You have no idea how happy I was when you said you would be happy."

"Trust me, I will never leave you. I love you way to much to do that. And now I'm just going to have to share the love I give you with our little-"

"Craigbaby." Sammy says laughing again.

"Sure." Craig and Sammy share one last kiss for the night while they cuddle watching memes for the rest of the night.