(22) Song for the Wedded

Ship: Ohm x Female Reader

Request by: Nobody

Challenge: Songfic (I write sins not Tragedies)

Note #1: Request if you want it's your choice

~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.O.V

"After he wanted a divorce he immediately goes to some other chick. I can't believe we went through so much together and he does this." I say to myself after reading this letter in my hand, well it's not really a letter but more of an invitation. Can you guess to what? If you guessed a wedding then you're right. A fucking wedding, it hasn't been 4 weeks since our divorce and he decides to go and marry some other chick. It's honestly disturbing, to say the least. I turn over the invite and see a note written on there, Hey (Y/N) I know you probably don't even want to go to this wedding but Anadelle thought it would be a great chance to get to know you. And I know how great of a singer you were and I mentioned it so we were hoping you can sing at our wedding. If you agree to sing at the wedding you can choose the song just let us know at (XXX) XXX-XXXX.

Also if you didn't guess Anadelle is his new fiance, I guess I should go I might as well bring my best friend who helped me throughout our divorce. I put the invitation down and I ring up my good friend Ryan who I can say has been there since day one. It only seems fitting to invite him since I have an idea on how to end the wedding with a bang.

-Timeskip to you and Ryan getting ready for the wedding-

"Are you sure you want to go through this, you've already been through so much." Ryan looks at me with a concerned look in his eyes.

"Yes I am sure, I already told them I'm going to sing for their wedding and we aren't leaving without I make my bang," I tell him with a confident smirk.

"Oh no, what did you plan?"

"Nothing...nothing they can't take back." I turn around and start heading to my personal bathroom in my room, "Hey no peeking I need to get ready."

"I wasn't. I wasn't."

"Well, it seemed that you were since you were looking inside the bathroom."

"I was just wondering what you were doing."

"Well now you know I am going to change, perv."

"I'm not a perv." He starts to pout.

"Okay, not a perv you can change in the other bathroom just across."

"I know where the bathrooms are!"

"I just have to make sure last time you got lost in my garage!"

"Just tell me when you are ready to go."

"Alright!" I then close the door and turn to the dress I plan to wear for the wedding. I decided to take a shower, then brush my teeth, blow dry my hair, (straighten/curl/or whatever) my hair, then put on the dress. (Dress is up top ⬆️)

-Timeskip cause I literally do not know how to write 3 of these things without thinking really hard or feeling uncomfortable-

"Alright, Ryan I'm ready."

"About the time I thought I was going to die of boredom."

"Oh, quite down I wasn't that long."

"Yes, you-woah..." He says once he finally turns to look at me.

"You don't look too shabby yourself now I gotta break all hell loose on this wedding."

"You-you know you can just be the bigger person and you know...not."