(26) Insanity Session

Ship: Vanoss x Reader

Requested by: una persona

Challenge: thriller

Note #1: I should have done more, would anyone want a double upload?

Note: #2: Play song when I que it

Note #2: Things to keep in mind
(Y/N) = Your name
(N/N) = Nick Name
(F/C) = Favorite Color
(2F/C) = 2nd Favorite Color
(3F/C) = 3rd Favorite Color

~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what's your favorite thing to do?"

"Why does it matter?"

"Do you have anything you like to do?"

"Why do you care?"

"Do you want to answer any of these questions?"

"How did you come up with that assumption?"

"Many people say you only respond with questions why is that?"

"Many people say some strange things why?" After this last question, it started getting him really irritated.

"Why won't you answer any one of my questions?"

"Why? Why don't I answer? Is it because if I do you will just lock me up in the white room like everyone else? Do people get scared, terrified of the corrupted dreams they cannot forget? So why? Why? Is that really the last thing they all say?" I get up and start leaving.

"Where are you going?"

"Where am I going? What to do? How to do it? Do I walk? Do I run? Do I sing? Or do I dance?" Is the last thing I say before leaving out the door.

Walking through the streets where I'm very known, people split up to make sure they are on opposite sides of me. As if I have a plague, if they talk to me they will get affected. What am I known for? I'm known for driving people mad with all my questions instead of responses. I get paid from the town mayor and sometimes the government. It's not much to most people but it's enough to sustain my life. People ask sometimes how I get the money I have if all I do is ask questions. I usually just respond with: Am I famous? Do I have family living in the right? Why would they give money? Doesn't the government have too much? All sorts of questions like that. People don't understand how exactly my life works but I walk and run instead of driving. Sometimes there have been people trying to follow me to see if I actually talk.

I've only allowed one person to observe me, my therapist Evan. I'm planning to make extra dinner today so he can come over. He does take the time to walk with me deep within the forest, even though he tries to be stealthy. I don't find this weird that I just allowed him to observe me as if I was some species going extinct but I do drive him mad and he's looking for answers. I have been growing quite fond of him, so much so I almost responded to him instead of a question. We have been like this for 2 months, 24 days, 7 hours, 6 minutes, and 8 seconds and counting.

Speak of the devil here he comes himself. Well, time to start jogging to the nearest parking lot.

Evan's P.O.V

This is really creepy to constantly observe a person, most would call it stalking but nobody says anything because I'm their therapist. Sometimes I feel as if their goal is to test how long I would stay. They somewhat gave me an answer to a question I had so at least we are going somewhere with this. I continue to follow them and they seem to take a different route, this is unusual. Maybe they found out? No, that's not possible. Isn't it? Well, let's see where this takes us.